National Gun Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yeah, I think that is what they want more than anything. A woman as POTUS. No matter how bad she is.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Yeah, I think that is what they want more than anything. A woman as POTUS. No matter how bad she is.

So you are saying that the DemocRAT elite is so determined to put a black woman in the seat eve if such woman is a vindictive "Lady of the night"? There are well prepared women of color that would do a hell of a better job as vice-president that the Hue, but they are not as extremist as her.

·
Banned
235 Posts
A friend of mine is a bit concerned. He filed for a pistol purchase permit and received one last year. He filed fir another one this year and during the local police background check, they called and wanted to let him know that it would be delayed because of some past charges. When he was 18, he was caught drinking on the beach and had to pay a fine. Then when he was in college, his freshman year he got an underage drinking ticket. Then in his Junior year of college he got a urinating in public ticket ticket. 2am behind a dumpster in a parking lot. Now he is 31 years old. Has no drinking tickets or DWI or any other charges. The Cop investor said he has to do more checking because he feels that this guy has a drinking problem. He doesn’t. He had a stupid kid problem but he’s grown up now. He has a very good job making 6 figures and is well respected in the community. They may delay or deny his purchase permit.
THe reason It may come back denied in this case is the "repeated" demonstration of poor judgement over time. That he has the capacity to make poor judgment regarding following rules. regardless of his current "public persona" status. You can make 10 figures and still be a person who makes poor judgment calls.

They don't want people like this possessing firearms. For concern that poor judgment would be used regarding when and how to use firearm.

·
Banned
235 Posts
IMHO, Obama did not really pick Biden back in 2008, and Biden did not really pick Harris here in 2020. The powers that be made the pick for both of them.

All that aside, do you think the Harris pick was done "knowing" Joe was not going to make it the full four years?

No, I am not saying he will die, but another way to get rid of a sitting POTUS is to show he/she is mentally unable to perform the duties of the POTUS.

Thoughts?
I think it more based on emotional reasoning. that majority people now follow. rather than logical reasoning. Thanks to the rework of the public educational system under bush jr. I believe. no child left behind and all that. and the highjacking of the uper echlon of public education by business interests Who were not educators, who wanted workforce trained workers who do not think for themselves and only followed orders. So they stop teaching critical thinking, etc.

THe pick is based on that where it is to appeal to the emotional reasoning of the masses in order to win. It has NOTHING to do with capability of the people running.

·
Premium Member
5,915 Posts
He did get his permits. His “poor decision” was being a college kid at a HUGE party school. WVU. He did get good grades and is highly respected in his personal and professional life.

·
Banned
235 Posts
He did get his permits. His “poor decision” was being a college kid at a HUGE party school. WVU. He did get good grades and is highly respected in his personal and professional life.
poor decision was decision to go to party to drink at a party where peer pressure was through the roof.

I make good decision by not going to said parties in first place. When in college.

I believe your confusing reputation and likeability with good decision making. They do not reflect correctly one from other.

those things only are the perceptions of others have of him and he can control that by what he lets them see. but still be horrible at life and death decisions.

Quote:highly respected in his personal and professional life. right up until he kills someone based on bad decision. And Cops facing this right now. it really sucks. not just them but for the people in their lives and the people who interact with them.

how a split second decision can undo everything they worked for. For our perception of them changes based on that one single decision. that respect and reputation right out the window. For then we doubt if we ever really knew them.

But glad to hear it got straightened out. .

·
Registered
715 Posts
So you are saying that the DemocRAT elite is so determined to put a black woman in the seat eve if such woman is a vindictive "Lady of the night"? There are well prepared women of color that would do a hell of a better job as vice-president that the Hue, but they are not as extremist as her.
Pretty much.
There are women, of any color, that would make a better POTUS than Harris on both sides of the isle.
Candace Owens comes to mind. I know, she is not a Democrat.
But the Democrats want someone that will appeal more to the radicals and people of color. And those with white guilt.
Not Americans as a whole.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Note: I perceived some apples and oranges in your train of thought, so I'll have to parse up your post quote to make it simpler on myself.

I think it more based on emotional reasoning. that majority people now follow. rather than logical reasoning. ...
I'm one of those Americans who believe in the US' shadow government being in power over the White House, Congress, and Supreme Court. So understanding, "they" picked Harris for the Biden ticket as she does not have a clue, exactly like Obama did (and to this day does) not have a clue. After Biden's crippling dementia can no longer be hidden or disguised, Harris is the perfect patsy to present to the American people as the one wielding the power of the POTUS' office. Just like with Obama, 'they' will do what they want to do behind the scenes and she will get to be the one 'they' present to the American Sheople as the responsible party (just like 'they' did with Obama).

If you need some precedence, please review the entire presidential campaign and subsequent four years of Jimmy Carter in office, which Carter was simple another in a long line of puppets since 'they' finalized 'their' take over after the coup de tat began on Friday, November 22, 1963, with the murder of President John F. Kennedy.

...Thanks to the rework of the public educational system under bush jr. I believe. no child left behind and all that. and the highjacking of the uper echlon of public education by business interests ...
Yes, Bush II was an easy pushover and 'they' compromised him completely on 09-11-2001, which afterward either by design or Bush II's own weakness, 'they' simply kept him drunk for the rest of his first term, and after 'they' had him re-elected, he stayed drunk, IMHO, mostly of of his own volition. So, from 09-12-2001, through 01-19-2008, Dick Cheney was the shadow government's POTUS, just like 'they' had designed him to be when Bush II was told Cheney would be the V.P. on the ticket. .

After carefully noting the date that the actual bill was ratified and made law, please read, or at the least review the so called, "Patriot Act," which was anything but, and tell me if you honestly believe that it was not written until AFTER 09-11-2001. ( I mean seriously?!? There's no way it written in response! Oh no, it was sitting there all along, waiting for 'them' to bring it out.)

Concerning the whole of 09-11, even the most ignorant of Sheople are NOT that *^!&#[email protected] stupid, and without the isochronal drone and synchronous drum beats coming from the propaganda outlets like MSNBC, Faux, CNN and PBS as well as propagandists like Hannity, Limbaugh, et al., there is no way that bullsh*t would have been swallowed by the American public.

Well, goota go to fellowship. Will finish this later...............

Just my $0.02, ymmv

PW

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
294 Posts
...Thanks to the rework of the public educational system under bush jr. I believe. no child left behind and all that. and the highjacking of the uper echlon of public education by business interests Who were not educators, who wanted workforce trained workers who do not think for themselves and only followed orders. So they stop teaching critical thinking, etc. ...
Management is NOT a bad thing, and therefore I believe someone has to be in charge of our individual states' educational systems, however, as far as education being systematically governed from/on a federal (i.e., conglomerate) level, the only possible reason for doing such would be to indoctrinate children to accept the federal government's rule over them.

Moreover, Hitler and other men like him insist that the indoctrination of a nation's youth begin early (in Grade school). He stressed that the beliefs of the parents were immaterial and unimportant juxtaposed to the beliefs of "the state," and the only way to realize success for their respective versions of their own nations' futures was to convince the youth to side with their beliefs.

I think it more based on emotional reasoning. that majority people now follow. rather than logical reasoning. ...
I agree, and so did Hitler. “I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.” ― Adolf Hitler

21 - 29 of 29 Posts