National Gun Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just got this piston a couple of days ago and am trying to find out some things about it. I will take pictures of it when I find out what type of pictures you should take. It is in what I would call very good shape for its age. I would guess that it may be somewhere between a 1935 and a 1940 model. It has serial number 781 on the frame . It also has CAL 9 m/m P on the area where the spent shell is ejected. Above that is a stamped symbol that looks like a blimp and then two WWand then two more stamped round circles with symbols inside them. The pistol has wooden stock grips and a single safety on the left side. This gun is a single action and I would rate the trigger pull between 4-5 lbs. Not bad at all. The hammer is a round one with a hole in the middle with the o.d. having lined slots machined on the back half of the o.d. The pistol came with one clip that holds 13 shells. If anyone could answer any questions about this gun that would be great. And I will take some pictures with my i-phone if someone will tell me what pictures I need to take.

Thanks,

Larry

·
Registered
286 Posts
Take pictures of both sides showing the full gun and take pics of all the detail, like the writing and engravings

1 - 2 of 2 Posts