National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
A Florida man allegedly used scissors to cut off the penis of a man he suspected of sleeping with his wife, according to law enforcement officials.
The Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office arrested Alex Bonilla, 49, on Sunday. He is accused of breaking into the victim's house, holding him at gunpoint and tying him up before mutilating him.

The unnamed victim was transported to a hospital Sunday and is in stable condition, the Sheriff's Office said. He told deputies Bonilla fled the scene with his severed penis, according to the report.

·
Aim true !
11,987 Posts
None of your post are about the gun hobby. Why not?

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Don’t expect a reply, they are drive by posters.

·
Aim true !
11,987 Posts
Yes probably school kids off for the summer with nothing better to do.

·
Aim true !
11,987 Posts
Yeah always a UFC link. Fake like WWE. I think UFC was found by Vince Mcmahon.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
It could be Bernies campaign website.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,915 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I hardly read the rules I wait till I'm told I'm in violation. Isn't there a rule about not providing links to stories. Even if not maybe one of the mods can have a heart to heart with our new member and ask hey WTF? Are they attempting to promote anything?

·
Banned
1 Posts
This is too harsh a punishment, even for a lover. It is not his fault that this man's wife behaves like an easily accessible woman. I understand if this man raped his wife, but as I understood it was all consensual. I think this person is not all right with the psyche.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I heard they send them to penal colonies.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Banned for that reply? Wow!

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,323 Posts
Banned for that reply? Wow!
You've been here a while. You really think the moderators here are that trigger happy and overbearing?
They were not banned for that reply.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts