National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
I don't like bullpups -they don't handle C-mags very well. If the DP12 was an automatic instead of a pump - maybe, but I'm happy with my tacticool Remington 1100. I've already got an AK47 Underfolder - that's the only way to go. Shorter and handier than an AR, with the stock folded it's practically a pistol, if a bit heavy - but because it's legally a rifle you get to fit a vertical forward grip - stable and easy to control, and it looks verrrrry cool. PWS MK107P? That job is taken by my AK47 Underfolder. FNH FNX 45 Tactical - Uhh, a GRAND for ANY polymer framed pistol? That'll be the day. Polymer frames cost manufacturers UNDER FOUR DOLLARS to make. No polymer framed handgun is worth more than a couple of hundred bucks, no matter who makes it, or what it does. Don't be a victim.

GunsAmerica is missing the point - no matter what guns are on your wishlist, buy them now. Even single shots, levers, bolts and revolvers. They're all on Hillary's hit list, but worst of all, so are all of us. Gun grabbers know that it's easier to disqualify more and more groups of buyers - keeping people from guns - than it is to keep guns from people. Liability law 'reform' and ammunition controls will put gun makers out of business, and starve existing firearms for cartridges. So, whatever you fancy, tactical or not, get it now, even if you have to charge a couple, it's worth it. And don't forget to lay in a good supply of ammo. Even if you have to charge some of that too. Of course, we all have one other option, and that's to vote for...

T R U M P
Make America Great Again, and Keep Us Armed.

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
I am good for guns. I have been laying in supplies of ammo, bullets, powders, and primers.

Pay cash. No paper trails. If Trump wins your set. If the ***** wins you're covered for a while.

But the best thing you can do.....

Go vote Trump!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Wish list: are-15 for shots out to 350 yards, .308 something to get out to 700 yards and one just to p!$$ off Hillary.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Not a fan of Bullpups or AK's myself but I did recently buy a FNX .45 that I love.

I will be buying as many high capacity magazines as i can though.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Don't you mean before TRUMP is elected?

Make sense to me. Spend 6500$ on 5 more guns, just to risk getting them

confiscated by the Hillary Administration? Whaaaaaat?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like bullpups -they don't handle C-mags very well. If the DP12 was an automatic instead of a pump - maybe, but I'm happy with my tacticool Remington 1100. I've already got an AK47 Underfolder - that's the only way to go. Shorter and handier than an AR, with the stock folded it's practically a pistol, if a bit heavy - but because it's legally a rifle you get to fit a vertical forward grip - stable and easy to control, and it looks verrrrry cool. PWS MK107P? That job is taken by my AK47 Underfolder. FNH FNX 45 Tactical - Uhh, a GRAND for ANY polymer framed pistol? That'll be the day. Polymer frames cost manufacturers UNDER FOUR DOLLARS to make. No polymer framed handgun is worth more than a couple of hundred bucks, no matter who makes it, or what it does. Don't be a victim.

GunsAmerica is missing the point - no matter what guns are on your wishlist, buy them now. Even single shots, levers, bolts and revolvers. They're all on Hillary's hit list, but worst of all, so are all of us. Gun grabbers know that it's easier to disqualify more and more groups of buyers - keeping people from guns - than it is to keep guns from people. Liability law 'reform' and ammunition controls will put gun makers out of business, and starve existing firearms for cartridges. So, whatever you fancy, tactical or not, get it now, even if you have to charge a couple, it's worth it. And don't forget to lay in a good supply of ammo. Even if you have to charge some of that too. Of course, we all have one other option, and that's to vote for...

T R U M P
Make America Great Again, and Keep Us Armed.

You said this right, the Standard Manufacturing DP-12 is one of my favorite guns to shoot regardless if it's automatic or not. It's a must buy regardless....there's just something about that double pump action.

·
Registered
3 Posts
DP-12.jpg

My boyfriend just got his hands on the DP-12, and I have to agree with Lucy, it's a lot of fun to shoot. I'm digging the pump!

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I have as many firearms as I need, basically, although four or five more would be good. I'm really short on ammo, though. Gotta build that up.

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Genius in Training
515 Posts
Don't you mean before TRUMP is elected?

Make sense to me. Spend 6500$ on 5 more guns, just to risk getting them

confiscated by the Hillary Administration? Whaaaaaat?
I don't know about you but I sure don't plan on handling mine over if killary wins.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Gun owners don't think Hillary will be elected, they know the press-polls are junk data. Otherwise, nobody would be offering advice about what guns to buy if Hillary's elected. If gun owners thought Hillary was a credible candidate, the gun/ammo stores would be sold out.

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
If gun owners thought Hillary was a credible candidate, the gun/ammo stores would be sold out.
And that's the problem with millions of gun owners. Word up my homies - Hillary Clinton is not just 'cedible,' she stands a very good chance of being elected. It is inconceivable that most serious gun owner don't belong to the NRA or GOA or SAF. Oh well, if the political SHTF, ignorance will not be an excuse.

·
Cynical Millennial
915 Posts
And that's the problem with millions of gun owners. Word up my homies - Hillary Clinton is not just 'cedible,' she stands a very good chance of being elected. It is inconceivable that most serious gun owner don't belong to the NRA or GOA or SAF. Oh well, if the political SHTF, ignorance will not be an excuse.
Ayep way i see it they will rig the votes so she WILL win so im planning on it and getting my firearms now as well as getting as much ammo as i can if shes not great if she is....at least i have a stockpile.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gun owners don't think Hillary will be elected, they know the press-polls are junk data. Otherwise, nobody would be offering advice about what guns to buy if Hillary's elected. If gun owners thought Hillary was a credible candidate, the gun/ammo stores would be sold out.
Hilary is becoming president without a doubt. No if's ands or buts. Buy your guns now while you can.

·
Registered
14,422 Posts
Wait...what....5 guns i should buy? Damn, i thought it was 50! I guess i can stop now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, Russ Feingold (former Senator and Clinton supporter) let the cat out of the bag with one of strategies Hillary Clinton is going to use in order to negate the Second Amendment and take your weapons:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f073220...n-tape%3A.html

In addition, most of you know by now that several seats on the United States Supreme Court will be filled during the next election. That alone is more important than who sits in the seat of the president. Should gun owners allow Hillary Clinton get elected, it is the absolute end to the Second Amendment.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I'm thinking about starting a thread on: What guns to buy to celebrate Trump's win.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts