National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my first time to ever shoot a handgun....I got the bersa 380 and went out with a grad school buddy who used to be a cop...He brought out a Glock .40 as well as a Ruger .40.....All around I enjoyed shooting all the guns...The Glock .40 was pretty sweet...I would have to say I am hooked...The bersa did awesome....I ran a 100 rounds through it and only had one jam....He told me all I needed to know and I will for sure head to the range at least once a week....It is good for the stress of law school....I shot a little low at first but he told me what i was doing wrong (looking past or over the front site) and then i did pretty good...even put a clip into the head of the target from about 15-20 yards....

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Congratulations.

Fun, isn't it?

I used to shoot with my boss during lunch at a local range, it IS a great stress relief.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Glad to see you are enjoing yourself. Lots of times people forget this is suppose to be fun too. Plus it's twice as much fun when you got someone to go with. Good shooting. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Glad to see you getting in some range time. Remember it takes a couple hundred rounds or so to break your gun in when it is new. Also some pistols will tend to favor certain types of ammo and you might find you like a specfic type that works better for you and your Bersa.

Good Luck and give us some follow up to let us know how the Bersa continues to function. Clean it often to get to know how things operate and to keep it in top condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts