National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first handgun, a glock22 gen 4 law enforcement trade in (comes with night-sights). I have been told by many that they like glocks a lot for many reasons, one being that they are incredibly customizable through after market parts. I have tried to do some research on after market parts for the g22 but have had trouble. Some people seem to say that many parts are interchangeable on glocks but I can't seem to figure out which ones. So, if anyone could explain a little bit about the customization options for a g22 gen 4 it would be incredibly helpful, or any links to websites with explanations would be very helpful as well. I'll take any help I can get, I am trying to become more knowledgeable about these things, I want to get to know my gun perfectly inside and out!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
i have worked a bit with a glock 22 gen 4 and to be honest, i rather like it in std factory offering....i prefer the gen 4 to earlier versions.

that said, you can do a google search "glock Forum" and come up with a number of speciality brand dedicated forums that are special purpose boards for the glock,,,,,and a few of them are definately "glock-o-holics" in their devotion to that format....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts