National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I started finishing a hundred 223 I had sized and trimmed so this morning I made a trip to the shed and extracted 350 cases from my stash to go with the 150 I already had up at the house and going to spend the next couple of days doing them as well. This is the sizing operation mid term..... yep it's a small space but beats doing it in the shed with the temps in the mid 90's.

Table Wood Shelving Luggage and bags Coffee table

·
Registered
7,814 Posts

·
Registered
16,790 Posts
Worked as usual. Going down in the basement in a few to clean a couple of guns I dirtied up last weekend. I need to start doing some brass prep and reloading soon too. I've gone through at least 1,000 9mm already this year.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
13,447 Posts
My Agrintine Mauser brass came. I loaded a 100 rounds. And i got 50 7.62x39 casings in too. And loaded them. Next i plan to load some 223 brass. Recovered from yesterdays range trip.

·
Super Moderator
15,963 Posts
On the first day of summer, I’m doing pretty much the same thing I did in the last day of spring.

The heat is truly oppressive today. I spent a little while out at the lake. Sweated the entire time. Went to town. Truck says it was 97. The truck was lying. Whatever it was would have made 97 pleasant.

Alan

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,108 Posts
I'm sitting and trying to keep cool. Its 101 and climbing. Supposed to be that way, or hotter, for two weeks.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Registered
16,790 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,963 Posts
The only C&C skit I do is "Dave's not here man"....

Usually, when it gets this hot here for this long, it means we're going to get a hurricane....

Alan

• Haha
Reactions: Square target

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
Worked. In an air-conditioned office.

--Wag--

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
29,457 Posts
I have been up since 4:30am. Livestock has been fed and watered. I have two loaves of banana nut bread in the oven. The high today is suppose to be 91 degrees. The temperature isn't that bad, the humidity is what makes it hard to work outside. I'll probably take a nap in a few hours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts