National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some spend their money and time on fishing or golf. What little discretionary income I have at this point of my life, I spend on travel, good food, and, as often as possible, spending 2-5 days at a time training with some of the best nationally known firearms instructors. This usually requires out of state travel and lately the high price of gasoline and a torn meniscus in a knee are certainly acting as strong disincentives to signing up for more.

When I do show up, there's always a few of my fellow students who are active members of law enforcement or, like myself, retired LEOs. Taking a class with them gives me the opportunity to indulge the fantasy that I can still run and gun with the younger bucks but by the end of one of those 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM days I realize I'm just kidding myself.

I can shoot as tight a group as I ever could, but I'm a whole lot SLOWER now than I used to be in getting those rounds off. Thank goodness that it's still true, "speed is fine but accuracy is final"!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
leeindy said:
when you mix the two together. you get a lethal combination. ME
Lee - does that stand for Marine Enlisted? :lol:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
leeindy said:
bat1159man said:
leeindy said: