National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo. New to this forum.
Hoping for some help or insight in finding the right holster. I know what I'm looking for, but can't find it.

I carry a Rock Island 3.5" 1911

The ideal holster I want is a paddle style, higher riding holster that still has protection between the firearm and myself, from the bevertail let's say.

I would like to wear a shirt over it and not have the barrel be too obvious when sitting down, covered preferably. The paddle style I like because I feel it's more stable that way. But if I can't have the paddle, that's okay too. As long it it sits kind of close to the body. Leather I prefer but not that big a deal.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought three Custom holsters from ebeathercraft all OWB for my CZ P-01, CZ P-09, and CZ 97b. all are terrific holsters with my requests for cant, sweat shields, and trigger guards. carried out perfectly. I have carried the P-01 for twenty years now and still haven't found one better. I don't know if he's even in business anymore, but you might try him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought three Custom holsters from ebeathercraft all OWB for my CZ P-01, CZ P-09, and CZ 97b. all are terrific holsters with my requests for cant, sweat shields, and trigger guards. carried out perfectly. I have carried the P-01 for twenty years now and still haven't found one better. I don't know if he's even in business anymore, but you might try him.
Thanks a lot!
I tried using that name to search, but couldn't find him. Do I use that exact spelling?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot!
I tried using that name to search, but couldn't find him. Do I use that exact spelling?

Thanks again.
Check out
Alien Gear Cloak Mod OWB Holster
View attachment 138279

Alien Gear Cloak Belt Holster
View attachment 138277
Thank you, I went and had a look. It seems like a great system, but they have a lot of hardware on it that I can see will make quite a huge print under a shirt.

I appreciate your response and suggestion. Thank you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nope, they actually lie close to the body and make for a pretty well hidden concealed carry. I have several of their holsters and the Cloak Belt Holster is almost as streamlined as an inside the waistband holster.

I typically carry a Hellcat using their outside the waistband configuration in the Shape Shift Kit.
Hand Sleeve Bag Gesture Luggage and bags

·
Super Moderator
13,830 Posts
I've use a Serpa holster to conceal from time to time but you have to use a very long and wide guyabera shirt to hide it well.

--Wag--

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, they actually lie close to the body and make for a pretty well hidden concealed carry. I have several of their holsters and the Cloak Belt Holster is almost as streamlined as an inside the waistband holster.

I typically carry a Hellcat using their outside the waistband configuration in the Shape Shift Kit.
View attachment 138291
Awesome! Thank you I will seriously consider them. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The ideal holster I want is a paddle style, higher riding holster that still has protection between the firearm and myself, from the bevertail let's say.
Mitch Rosen's Upper Limit - awesome OWB holster. Not a paddle, but high riding, well made, comfortable...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hallo. New to this forum.
Hoping for some help or insight in finding the right holster. I know what I'm looking for, but can't find it.

I would like to wear a shirt over it and not have the barrel be too obvious when sitting down, covered preferably. The paddle style I like because I feel it's more stable that way. But if I can't have the paddle, that's okay too. As long it it sits kind of close to the body. Leather I prefer but not that big a deal.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Not a paddle but it rides your side tight and not bad about printing. Galco brand.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts