National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
With Thunder Tactical there was no communication. The only time I herd from them was when I accused them of being snarky. He called me and said he wasn't snarky. But other than that, no communication. No answer to emails, no one answered the phone. I've sent 3 emails to Outdoor Sports, every time I got a reply within minutes or an hour maybe. I just sent an email, said I was just checking in. The reply, from Mariam, was almost immediate. She said the assembly and test is complete and it will be shipping Friday or Monday at the latest. Their customer service deserves a shout out. Woohoo!

Aim true !
Range time soon, 馃憤

Premium Member
I can鈥檛 help but think and I hope I鈥檓 wrong, that the upper will be defective or the wrong one. I can be a pessimist sometimes. I hope I鈥檓 wrong.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about the same things. The way this whole thing has gone, it wouldn't surprise me, Think positive......

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I can鈥檛 help but think and I hope I鈥檓 wrong, that the upper will be defective or the wrong one. I can be a pessimist sometimes. I hope I鈥檓 wrong.
If so, guess I'll have to fix it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Shipped! UPS hasn't picked it up yet. USP ground from Ontario, CA. 5 days I expect once it's onboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts