National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
American Idol: I Like the tallent

Dancing with the stars: I know a couple of people in it and I like the Ladies..

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I like the "cop" shows with the chase scenes recorded on Dash Cams! Now that's reality!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
I like the "cop" shows with the chase scenes recorded on Dash Cams! Now that's reality!

Yeah "Cops"!!!! I'm also rather enjoying that new one "American Jail". Those people are funny...............

G

·
I get enough "reality" during the day. I sometimes go for weeks without turning the television on. Most shows just plain suck, and the ones I like get canceled fairly quick. Probably because of my warped sense of humor, I suppose. I haven't watched a reality show that I thought was remotely interesting. I do like "The mind of Mencia", though (comedy central).

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
teknoid said:
I get enough "reality" during the day. I sometimes go for weeks without turning the television on. Most shows just plain suck, and the ones I like get canceled fairly quick. Probably because of my warped sense of humor, I suppose. I haven't watched a reality show that I thought was remotely interesting. I do like "The mind of Mencia", though (comedy central).

I like that too, "Mind of Mencia" is quite funny and getting better all the time. I also like "Scrubs" and the "Everyone Loves Raymond" series reruns.

G

·
I haven't seen his show yet, but I am an instant fan of David Bonaduce after what he did to that annoying guy from survivor the other night... on stage no less!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts