National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if everyone has a favorite Gun Maker,brand, or whatever you want to call it?.

I have always loved Winchester:4:

not that there is anything bad about any guns, owner other brands and love them to but have always loved Winchester for some reason:biggrin5:

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Old Colt handguns, S&W, and Ruger. They all have good models and some not so good but my favorites come from one of three.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
So many good guns, so little time (and money, sometimes). Who can select just one? Not me, that's why I have ...more than one...of many brands/makes/types.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I guess it depends alot on the type of guns your into really, I am not into handguns as much as rifles and shotguns..

·
Registered
568 Posts
FN. Period. I would take one of their guns over anything short of a barrett.

Personal favorite: FS2000, P90.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I loved Winchesters when they still made Winchesters. (pre '64)

I love Ruger 3 screws (real Ruger wheel guns) Bill sold out to liberals- no high cap mags.

I love my Belgian (FN) Brownings. The rice rocket models are mere imitations.

The new comers: Glock, damn good but uglier than my arse; Kimber, quality but too pricey;
newcomers: CZ, XD, Rock River, Kahr, Wilson, also pricey: lots of damn fine stuff out there.
Forget the old labels and buy the good, new stuff and get the most bang for your buck.

If you want some old quality, look at Whompuss' stuff for sale on GunBroker.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
As with Whompuss and Gunrnr, there are a number of fine manufacturers our there. Benelli, Remington, Browning and Mossberg are all good shotguns that I enjoy shooting. I have shot and enjoy shooting Remington, Browning, Savage, Marlin and Howa rifles. As for pistols - Colt, RIA, Glock and Springfield are the manufacturers that I have shot and have been pleased with all of them.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,672 Posts
T'would probably easier to list my nonfavorite gunmakers.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
ME! :biggrin5:

Oh you mean factory.....

Winchester. Those lever guns are just too cool.

hummmm........who else?

Herstle (Belgium) Browning.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Glock barrett colt mossberg springfield and...........and walther

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Colt - original
Springfield Armory
Remington
Marlin

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Glock, SIG, Ruger, Savage, Remington, Bushmaster, Arsenal, not necessarily in that order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It really depends on what KIND of guns. Meh. As a general rule, I love Remington, Benelli, Heckler and Koch, Fabrique Nationale, Mossberg, Colt, Springfield, an' Winchester..But eh, it ALL comes down to the type of gun and the situation really. Also matters on yer damn bank account. Lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
My list is very long, and it would start with Glock. Kel Tec would also be pretty close to the top.

To be honest, there isn't any gun that I've fired that I didn't like. I'm certain there are some out there, but so far, I haven't encountered them.

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
smith & wesson revolvers awesome ,classic looks and they get the job done

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Too many to list, but a few of my favorites include:
1. Ruger--inexpensive and dependable
2. S&W revolvers--classic styling, smooth action
3. Glock--total dependablity
4. Kimber**Drooling**