National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a T.V. commercial that has always stuck in your head, couldn't quit humming, even though you absolutely hated it? I can't stand those awful Geico 'caveman' commercials...makes me want to shoot the T.V. sometimes.

This one is my favorite though...do any of you remember this one? or want to share your most favorite one?

http://yeahthatcommercial.com/video.php?id=273

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I can tell you for sure its not the one with the freakin lizard in it!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well, let me see here, remember that touchy,feely coke-a-cola "buy the world a coke" sing-a-long jingle? Does that qualify?

Oh dear Gawd, I just had to go look on youtube and found it, get out your bell bottoms!

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
red-rider said:
Well, let me see here, remember that touchy,feely coke-a-cola "buy the world a coke" sing-a-long jingle? Does that qualify?

Oh dear Gawd, I just had to go look on youtube and found it, get out your bell bottoms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8H5263jCGg
1971...young adults singing on a hilltop...nice happy moment. I would rather buy a coke for the teenagers that were sitting on a hilltop in the Quang Tri Province when that commercial was made.

·
Registered
785 Posts
SatanzBountyHunter said:
Is there a T.V. commercial that has always stuck in your head, couldn't quit humming, even though you absolutely hated it? I can't stand those awful Geico 'caveman' commercials...makes me want to shoot the T.V. sometimes.

This one is my favorite though...do any of you remember this one? or want to share your most favorite one?

http://yeahthatcommercial.com/video.php?id=273

Hey, where is the rest of this commercial?? You know, when Kid Rock pulls into a Waffle House for breakfast and gets into a fight, then the com fades to black... :-B-:

·
Registered
569 Posts
SatanzBountyHunter said:
red-rider said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8H5263jCGg
1971...young adults singing on a hilltop...nice happy moment. I would rather buy a coke for the teenagers that were sitting on a hilltop in the Quang Tri Province when that commercial was made.

By the looks of the pic I don't think they have time for a "Coke" break right now. BTW, My brother was there in '71, 101st Abn/327th Inf. Combat medic.

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thee two are definately classic.
\
I would like to shoot whoever came up with those horrible 'Vonage' commercials though

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I like the "Messin' With Sasquatch" commercials.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I thought the California Raisins commercials were top quality.

Dancing Raisins singing "Heard it on the Grapevine!" Of course the road up the Mountain from Bakersfield to Santa Clarita is called the "Grapevine!"

·
Banned
1,456 Posts

This ones pretty good. Bill T.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
I lived in Washington State, just north of Seattle, for 20+ years. There are two relatively large breweries there, Rainier and Olympia.

Olympia's "motto" was/is "Its the water". Their logo was/is a mountain stream. Both beers are uniformly horrible with the nod going to Olympia.

While Olympia's beer was superior to Rainier's beer, Rainier always had the best commercials. One 30 second spot sticks in my mind.

You (the camera) are walking through the beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, all is quiet and damp. Suddenly you come across Sasquatch! He is standing, with his back to you, facing a babbling mountain stream. It is obvious that he is taking a leak into the stream!

The words, ITS THE WATER" are emblazoned across the screen.

Fade to black.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Popeye said:
I lived in Washington State, just north of Seattle, for 20+ years. There are two relatively large breweries there, Rainier and Olympia.

Olympia's "motto" was/is "Its the water". Their logo was/is a mountain stream. Both beers are uniformly horrible with the nod going to Olympia.

While Olympia's beer was superior to Rainier's beer, Rainier always had the best commercials. One 30 second spot sticks in my mind.

You (the camera) are walking through the beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, all is quiet and damp. Suddenly you come across Sasquatch! He is standing, with his back to you, facing a babbling mountain stream. It is obvious that he is taking a leak into the stream!

The words, ITS THE WATER" are emblazoned across the screen.

Fade to black.

Now thats funny! :lol:

·
Registered
761 Posts
The one I can't stand is those damn enzyte commercials with that stupid bob and the retarded whistling in the background.

I like the Bud Light Real Men of Genius commercials.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts