National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch for the super deals at the sporting goods stores this Father's Day. Retailers business is down and if you have the cash or credit you can benefit.

I see a Benelli Shotgun for $349 at Joes in Portland this am. Its a Nova Camo Pump Shotgun 12 Ga. Up to 3.5" shells. Not a bad deal!

Lots of gun safes a discounted pricing also. Might be worth a look-see.

Think you will get any gun presents for Fathers Day?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Big 5 has the Mossberg 20" barrel Security Shotgun 9 shot for $339. Not sure if that is a deal or not. They seem to be still into selling rifles and shotguns so their ownership must be pro-gun.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see we have a Dick's Sporting Goods store in the Portland area now, over in Tigard, OR. Interesting they don't list any of their firearms on their website. They tell you to go to there stores.

The are also running ads for gun sales. Up to $100 off for the more expensive models.

Anyone shop at Dick's?? I have never been their and assumed it was an east coast chain.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Dicks out my way purchased Gaylands, who used to sell handguns. Dicks stopped the practise.

I've heard one story of a Dicks clerk hoarding ammo that went on sale, then offering it for sale to inquiring customers.

But that's just one guy at one store.

There are sour grapes out here because of their purhasing a chain handgun store and then getting rid of handguns.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
There is usually a gun show in Albuquerque at the fairgrounds on Fathers day weekend. Don't know if we will go or not. The hubby has just about all the guns he wants, I think. I might go look to see if I can find one to match my black stiletto heels. :lol:

G

·
sig232 said:
I see we have a Dick's Sporting Goods store in the Portland area now, over in Tigard, OR. Interesting they don't list any of their firearms on their website. They tell you to go to there stores.

The are also running ads for gun sales. Up to $100 off for the more expensive models.

Anyone shop at Dick's?? I have never been their and assumed it was an east coast chain.
That's how Dick's is where I am. Their site is booty when it comes to guns. My dad said they cant list the guns on the site just like K-Mart which had to stop selling handguns due to the Columbine shootings. So yeah you have to go to Dick's. They have a descent selection and fair prices.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GonBalistik said:
There is usually a gun show in Albuquerque at the fairgrounds on Fathers day weekend. Don't know if we will go or not. The hubby has just about all the guns he wants, I think. I might go look to see if I can find one to match my black stiletto heels. :lol:

Ha! Ha! Maybe a Thompson Machine Gun in all black ;) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts