National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,425 Posts
I have that is a holster inside, along with two others designed for hiking and carrying water bottles. NOTHING says tourist like a lily-white American in the Caribbean with a fanny pack though!

· Registered
396 Posts
I have an olive green fanny pack with a nylon holster/mag pouch combo clipped to an inner pocket inside the main pouch. Easily the most comfortable and convenient way to carry that I've tried.

I was looking at the Galco concealed carry fanny packs, but they're pricey. Still might get one, but it can wait.

· Registered
1,860 Posts
They're especially handy at carrying some other gear too. Women carry a purse or hand-bag, nobody bats an eyelash.
Men carry a satchel, fanny-pack, or anything, everybody goes bananas. Talk about sexism...

· Registered
8,425 Posts
They're especially handy at carrying some other gear too. Women carry a purse or hand-bag, nobody bats an eyelash.
Men carry a satchel, fanny-pack, or anything, everybody goes bananas. Talk about sexism...
Better a fanny pack than a "murse"....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.