National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a recent family portrait. I hope to add a Colt AR-15 that I just fell in love with to the family soon. Trying to convince the wife that it is an investment... :mrgreen: Eventually a nice revolver will also join the family.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Baldy. I just brought home the G34 and the 380 today. They will have their first range visit tomorrow night. :mrgreen:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
SWEET!!!! Pity about those Glocks...................... I'm kidding! I'm kidding! ;) :mrgreen: ;)

An AR-15 would be a good thing to buy before the elections. You never know what will happen if the asses take over! :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SheNine said:
SWEET!!!! Pity about those Glocks...................... I'm kidding! I'm kidding! ;) :mrgreen: ;)

An AR-15 would be a good thing to buy before the elections. You never know what will happen if the asses take over! :eek:
I was thinking the same exact thing. Also getting some of the 33 round magazines for the G34

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I do think an AR-15 would complement your collection nicely. What kind of revolver are you looking at? Also, no combat firearms collection is complete without a good 1911. Any thoughts there?

That pistol grip shotgun is tough looking...is that the one you would greet unwelcome visitors with?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SatanzBountyHunter said:
I do think an AR-15 would complement your collection nicely. What kind of revolver are you looking at? Also, no combat firearms collection is complete without a good 1911. Any thoughts there?

That pistol grip shotgun is tough looking...is that the one you would greet unwelcome visitors with?
I like the new S&W revolvers with the internal hammers.

The pistol grip shotgun is my second pick to greet unwanted visitors, the first being the Winchester Defender 1300... but I grab whatever is closer.

I need an AR-15, and yes, eventually a 1911 will have to be added to the family. :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I am interested in how that Bersa works out at the range. A nice looking pistol for a great price!

I had quite a battle one time trying to get the recoil springs back into my friends P-22! That was enough to turn me another direction when looking for a 22 cal pistol.

The Glock 34 should be a fun shooter also!

Nice family you got there! I do think a nice Kimber 45 acp might be a good addition at some point down the road!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sig232 said:
I am interested in how that Bersa works out at the range. A nice looking pistol for a great price!

I had quite a battle one time trying to get the recoil springs back into my friends P-22! That was enough to turn me another direction when looking for a 22 cal pistol.

Nice family you got there! I do think a nice Kimber 45 acp might be a good addition at some point down the road!
The Glock 34 was an amazing shooter. At 25 yards I obliterated center targer, my wife did almost as well.

The Bersa... too early to tell. I have to play with it a bit, only shot 35 rounds through it today. Ran flawlessly, but it wasn't the most accurate gun I have ever fired. That was most likely just me getting used to the gun. Like I said, have to play with it a bit.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Glock and Load said:
sig232 said:

The Glock 34 was an amazing shooter. At 25 yards I obliterated center Target, my wife did almost as well.

The Bersa... too early to tell. I have to play with it a bit, only shot 35 rounds through it today. Ran flawlessly, but it wasn't the most accurate gun I have ever fired. That was most likely just me getting used to the gun. Like I said, have to play with it a bit.

I think the 380 cartridge is for close up and personal work. The 25 yard target is a stretch for that little gun to print a tight group. Bring the target in to the 7 yard position and once you feel comfortable that the sights are correct move it out as you feel comfortable. If you can print a nice tight group at the 25 foot point, (feet not yards) you have a good defensive firearm.

I feel very comfortable with being able to protect myself with my sig232. I can put a full mag into a good group quickly since there is very little recoil. But I would not take that caliber to a serious gunfight! Defense yes, serious gun battle no, hit the floor and hide! The Kel-Tec 380 is a close up and personal weapon, not half as accurate as the Sig232. I carry both from time to time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts