National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://100percentfedup.com/video-family-outraged-that-their-brother-was-shot-dead-during-his-attempted-armed-robbery/

Video of a Dayton, Ohio family who is outraged that their sibling was shot dead by a store clerk while attempting an armed robbery has been blasted all over social media.

The man entered a Dollar General store and pointed a handgun at the clerk on Wednesday evening. The robber demanded money, then the clerk pulled out a gun and shot the robber in self-defense. The Dollar General employee was allowed to have a gun, so he used it to protect himself. According to Lt. Jason Hall, he was on private property at his place of employment, so the employee didn’t need a CCW.

The store has already been robbed four times this year.

After the man attempting to rob the store was shot, he tried to run out of the store but collapsed at the front doors

The family is “furious” and say the clerk “shouldn’t have had a gun.”

“That was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother.”

Let’s go to Dayton & see how things are going at the Dollar General pic.twitter.com/IXvOjdFoB3
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) October 11, 2019

It turns out that the robber may have been involved in other robberies:

“The deceased did have a pending weapons charge that was waiting to move forward. Right now, we are looking into the possibility of this individual may have been involved in several other commercial robberies.”

:popcorn2: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Great shooting by the store clerk!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Now that's a family of idiots and i read somewhere else they had another brother who was shot to death but they didn't give the details on how, why or when. The good news is i bet the pending weapons charged will be dropped on the dead guy. Hey, just one less thing to worry about.......

·
Aim true !
9,766 Posts
Clerk stood his ground and his life was in danger. Did what he needed to do. Case closed. Maybe if others in the family are also criminals will change there ways for a better life.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
i suspect the dollar store will be sued.......and will settle out of court......and will soon have a policy of no armed employees....

·
Registered
484 Posts
I am also sure that one of the family members stated he had no negativity in his blood. That is what was said when a person decided to start shooting randomly at a shoe store here. Of course they were mad at the cops when they caught him.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Well, where is the mother, slobbering into the microphone, about how her precious son was "just starting, TODAY. to turn his life around" ??
Didn't the DNC deliver the proper script to this family ?

You gotta love the circular logic of an armed robber's family NOT expecting him to ever get shot.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Darwin Award goes to the brother who was shot.

I can’t believe the values and entitlement of the siblings.

“Yes he’s robbing them. Oh well!”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
One less thug to commit crimes....good riddance.

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
642 Posts
The funny thing is these folks don't stop to consider normal sane people are going to see them going on.
They are so entitled they don't even realize how horrid what they are saying sounds.

·
Registered
115 Posts
if there had been a mother & a father in that house,where they were raised right then this wouldn't have happened.
this is just one more criminal our taxes don't have t spend to feed and clothe.
the clerk should get a medal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts