National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
That’s over the top. At least it’s only Richmond. Guess they don’t want the news covering it fro the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either that or they think the 2A community has SAMS and F16's?

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
Does anyone know if there is going to be any constant coverage on TV or the net? I wouldn't mind putting it on here and watching.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Over the top, how did they get that notice issued?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Do we need any more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Stay safe out there all the patriots who have taken the time to show up.

·
Live Free
2,880 Posts
Seems as though they are doing everything in their power to cover up, even before it happens. Northam’s intentions have seemed fairly obvious all along, but at this point it seems as though there is intent to do harm. I am praying for those in attendance today, wish I had the ability to stand along side them this day in Virginia. Obviously I could be misreading this, but I fear the evil intentions of that liberal governor and assembly. I believe they are going to take the first opportunity to use force; unnecessary force. I hope I am wrong.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Either that or they think the 2A community has SAMS and F16's?
They don't want any of OUR drones recording and broadcasting what is happening if the SHTF

·
Registered
894 Posts
They don't want any of OUR drones recording and broadcasting what is happening if the SHTF
Exactly. The airspace restriction is for UAS. Unmanned aircraft systems. Drones. No drones over Richmond. It's a logical move if they
suspect serious resistance. Cuts off a valuable intelligence tool---the ability to see what the other side is doing.

·
Registered
13,223 Posts

or to show how big the crowds are? I've seen more than one person being interviewed saying the crowds are 50-100k! don't know if it's accurate or not though.

Reactions: RMLamp

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
You can bet the Deep State has their drones flying taking pictures

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
News helicopters and curiosity-looking aircraft colliding and falling onto the crowd, capitol and surrounding buildings/neighborhoods would not go over well.

·
Registered
13,223 Posts
I seen quite a few overhead crowd pics from several different angles. How were they taking those?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts