National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a Taurus millennium pro 45 (PT145 pro) and was wondering if anyone made any extended mags for it? It came with 2 10 rounders and I also bought 2 24/7 12 rounders which also fit mine.....but I was looking for like a 15 to 20 rounder for the range.. and if I'm gonna be spending 35 -45 dollars a piece then I rather be spending that on extended mags.... and any help would be great!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gunblast.com did a fine review on your pistol and noted the need for a mag extension. I e mailed them to see if they had a source. If I get any info I'll pass it on.
Other than an extension to make the grip more confortable, 10+1 ain't bad for a .45. A spare mag would give a total of 21. A winner at blackjack!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you! much appreciated! I have 2 10 rounders and also 2 12 rounders from a 24/7 model that also fit the pt145 pro....so i'm really not sweatin it but it would be nice if someone makes them

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
There may be extensions made -- I just haven't heard/seen any in my catalogues or suppliers. Other than the Springfield XD fullsize and some Para Ordinance models, I can't think of anyone who offers greater than 10 to 12 round capacity in .45 ACP.

On a similar note, I just got a note from Midway that they finally have the 10-rounders for my USP45c. Wanna guess how much they want for them? $51.99 (dealer cost) ... Jeez! That's crazy!! The 12 rounder for fullsize USPs is over $45.00. Even by H&K standards, that's a bundle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts