National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have. My buddy steven was totally a anit-gunner. I took him with me to the range and he was a natural! He actually just went and picked up a brand new Ruger the other day. I feel so good!

L

·
0 Posts
talked my wife into trying to competition shoot and she loves it. but as far as makeing people gun nuts ive done it alot. ive taugh several different kinds of classes for a few years now and ive taught a bunch of kids. so yeah i give back to the firearm comunity

·
Banned
818 Posts
I have converted a few antis myself, but there's one story that always stands out for me. This happened back in jr. high when my friends and I were talking a lot about guns and this one guy came up to us and was saying we are gun nuts and stuff like that. Eventually we got him interested in shooting and then a couple days later we took him shooting. His parents were very mad at me, but luckily we video taped our outing and showed it to his parents and they liked how safe we were and how much fun their son was having. Eventually the parents bought him a shotgun and now he's one of my best shooting buddies in my group.

·
Registered
569 Posts
No, but some of the guys at work think because I have a CCW that I'm wanting to shoot someone. I can't convince them it's the LAST line of defence I'll use. I carry papper spray and an ASP. I've only had to draw my ASP once so far, that ended the confrontation.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Tried - actually took a couple of Chicago boys out to our rural area and had them shoot clay pigeons. Just wasn't a civilized thing to do - too smelly and noisy. Of course they couldn't shoot for a hill of beans but I tried anyway. Never again unless someone keeps an open mind.

A

·
0 Posts
Sure did. My wifey. She was VERY anti-gun untill we met. I took her kids shooting and that was it from there on. Her kids love guns, she loves guns, and I love guns! Great family!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts