National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a gun store sell me a Smith & Wesson 9VE for 499.00.... Fell in love and just baught it. Later I find out they are only about 399.00 and lower everywhere else.... Mad me mad!

G

·
I've pretty much always been lucky. Probably could have saved a little on some, but all-in-all, OK.

I don't purchase from internet auctions.

Doug

G

·
Doug,
You're missing some real bargains. All you have to do is check feedback. Check mine on GB and AA and you'll get rave reviews. Chances of me going sour are slim and none.

G

·
My first Ak I got was when I was very young. I just seen it, had the money, and baught it. Come to find out them suckers where 200 bucks cheaper than what I paid. Looks got me in trouble.....

It's really wierd that my wife says the same thing.. ;)

G

·
Whompuss - With fees and shipping, the cost of an auction firearm for me is quite a bit higher than local gunshop pricing.

If I'm ever looking for a particular iron, I'd likely look at auctions.

I'm pretty successful buying stuff on eBay, because I'm a good sniper.

Doug

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I shop around when looking for most of my guns but it's that one you don't expect to see that nails me every time :oops: . When I go to a show I know what I want and about how much I'll pay and then an old revolver will jump in my hand and will not let go :shock: . Last four shows I went to that happened and I was going for a pistol. ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Doug Wilson said:
I've pretty much always been lucky. Probably could have saved a little on some, but all-in-all, OK.

I don't purchase from internet auctions.

Doug
+1 I have been lucky but I can attribute that to buying from a local rural dealer who has been a great help in all of my purchases. He ordered my last XD .45 Service for $480 which was a very fair price. His deals with shotguns started our relationship.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts