National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice little guns, lightweight and flat in the front pocket. A gun you will carry when you really don't want the weight of a 38 snub in your pocket. They come in 32 and 380 cal in the sub weight versions.

Nice guns and pretty accurate at 21 ft!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Of course. I loved my little Kel-Tec. About one of the best carry guns a man can buy. The price of them and how easy they are to conceal makes them one of the most used carry guns.

G

·
yes I got a p11 to replace my sc340 but it was too heavy and angular to ride in my pocket comfortably, the 340 was much more comfortable.
then I got a p3at nice weight rides nice,my wife now has it, looking for another.

G

·
I shot one before, I did not like it too much, long trigger pull/tight slide/not enough grip.
But the one thing I did like about it was the size, you could hide that thing anywhere. I was thinking of picking up one for a LDG.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I do not own one but would like to get one down the road. Like everyone says it can be concealed anywhere.

-Derek

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the price is right. They only cost about $300 and appear to be quite reliabile. The Kel-tec folks give top service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts