National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently destruction and rioting....the rioters can not be blamed...we need more understanding

and we should shine shoes.......blame the sons for the sins of the fathers....

I have certainly defended Chick-fil-La in the past.....have enjoyed the meals....but this tripe i can not swallow....

·
Super Moderator
14,176 Posts
Well, depending on his level of skin in the game, he may be looking for another CEO job soon. There are a LOT of people who line up in their drive through for no other reason than their social, political and religious stance, ..... so far....

Alan

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Not a fan of fast food, but the wife is; loves their nuggets; she's going to have to think about that now. It won't hurt them in Tallahassee where I have been seeing Biden 2020 stickers...the liberal idiocy runs rampant when you have a state university, a black state university and the state government all in one place.

·
AZHerper
3,613 Posts
I've been very pro-chick-fil-a before this absurd and idiotic rant. Even though their sandwiches are good, I think that I'll strike them from list of good-guys.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
What is wrong with these companies that insult half their customers.
They seem to support those who do not buy their product.
So now the chicken guy has no LGBTQ customers, and alienated a majority of his conservative customers who do not think they are bad people just because they are white.

·
Registered
988 Posts

"While discussing the topic of repentance, Cathy got up and shined Lecrae's shoes on stage and said that the world needs to have a sense of shame, embarrassment, and "an apologetic heart.""

·
Aim true !
9,766 Posts
Never ate there, Heck i don't even know where there is one.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was honestly disappointed with the quality of food from Chick-fil-a, overrated, over hyped, mediocrity. Never cared much for their ideology either, now or before, not that it matters.

·
Super Moderator
11,083 Posts
Never liked their food. Even if someone else is buying.

--Wag--

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
get burned out on burgers on the fly.....so a spicy chicken sandwich at the drive thru was my reason to go there as well as to show a tad bit of merchant support........till now.

·
Live Free
2,762 Posts
CEO’s just cannot seem to understand that when you try to appease one group you will certainly alienate the other.

Dan Cathy seemed to be trying the Scriptural approach that Jesus illustrated to his followers about being a servant. It fell flat because it was the wrong approach. The Scriptures do not teach that we should placate violence or accept it, but stand against it. Anyhow, as a devout Christian, I think he blew it, completely! A Christian abiding in disorder and chaos and violence is being hypocritical to their faith. (Rom 13:1-3)

Thinking along the lines of being a CEO of a rather large chain of restaurants, it would be wise to remain out of the public dialogue because no matter who you might try to appease, you will certainly irritate everyone else. Sometimes it is true wisdom to keep your mouth shut... “Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.” (Pro 17:28)

I have never been a Chick-Fil-a fan. It is just another variety of fast food...which I tend to avoid.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter • #11 3 d ago
get burned out on burgers on the fly.....so a spicy chicken sandwich at the drive thru was my reason to go there as well as to show a tad bit of merchant support........till now.
Burger King and KFC both offer a pretty decent Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I'd much rather do business with them than with a company whose CEO wants to appease the race baiting, Marxist BLM/Antifa crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts