National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FBI found her in New Hampshire.
She know all the players.
Wonder how long before she commits suicide.
Slick Willie and a bunch of others as sweating it out today.
If given a chance she will sing like a bird to save her skin.

·
Super Moderator
11,184 Posts
Something tells me this is just the first scraping of scum off the top of the swamp waters. If Trump is the strategist I think he is, there is a backlog of this kind of thing coming down the pipe.

--Wag--

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't think her committing "Arkancide" is likely. Lightning striking twice the same place is just going to be too obvious and would draw too much attention. I will bet law enforcement has her on 24/7 "eyes on" watch. They are crazy and not concerned about their careers if they don't. Besides, everyone knew this was coming. If they wanted her dead, it would have been better to get her before she got arrested.

I think it is more likely she has already been bought off:
  • She agrees to testify for a lower sentence.
  • Someone has already guaranteed her enough money under the table to be "vague" about the involvement of a few "important" people.
  • She does give up a lot of unimportant people and they go down.
  • Investigations of the important people are inconclusive.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
So are we taking bets or just posting guesses? I say her body will be found as early as July 6th-7th.

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
910 Posts
Something stinks here.
She was happily living in France where she couldn't be sent back to the US.
So she buy a million dollar house in the US under a corporate name and moves to the very place she shouldn't ever go?
Get arrested in days after moving in?

Betting she's got a deal in place.

AFS

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,146 Posts
So are we taking bets or just posting guesses? I say her body will be found as early as July 6th-7th.
Yep, thats where my money is. She's a dead woman walking.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something stinks here.
So she buy a million dollar house in the US under a corporate name and moves to the very place she shouldn't ever go?
Get arrested in days after moving in?

Betting she's got a deal in place.

AFS
I did not know that, interesting. Something is in the works. I wonder who her deal is with. The rich and powerful pedophiles or the Fed's?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,920 Posts
Something stinks here.
I tend to believe the whole 'living in France' story was more of free legal advice from her "clients", than a legitimate news story.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
“The United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York on June 29, 2020, caused a meritless indictment to be issued against Ms. Maxwell,” wrote Laura Menninger, a Colorado-based lawyer who represents Maxwell in both the criminal case and multiple civil lawsuits.

Maxwell's attorney noted in the Thursday filing that Maxwell was answering Does' complaint "to the extent that she can without waiving the right against self-incrimination under the United States and New York constitutions and otherwise will invoke that right."

"Ms. Maxwell’s denials of factual allegations [in Doe's lawsuit] shall be interpreted the same as pleading not guilty to the various counts in any criminal indictment," Menninger wrote.

In the Thursday night court filing, Maxwell issued broad denials to nearly every allegation in Doe’s complaint and argued that whatever damages may have been suffered by Doe, they were not caused by Maxwell.

Maxwell’s attorney contends that the case should be dismissed and is barred by statutes of limitations.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
When she walks into a U.S. court next week, Ghislaine Maxwell will confront federal prosecutors with years of experience in New York courts and deep knowledge of the child sex-trafficking allegations surrounding her and her former lover Jeffrey Epstein.

For her own legal team, Maxwell has assembled the mirror image -- attorneys with years of experience practicing in New York courts and also with deep knowledge of the allegations against her and Epstein.

Maxwell’s hired two pairs of law partners, one from New York, the other from Denver. The New Yorkers -- Christopher Everdell and Mark Cohen -- were once federal prosecutors while the Denver duo -- Laura Menninger and Jeffrey Pagliuca -- has defended Maxwell in civil lawsuits by Epstein’s victims.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
I’ve heard but I don’t remember where that she has tapes of who and what and actual secret tapes of goings ons at the island. They are with a person that has instructions to release them if anything happens to her. I also heard that she tested positive fir Covid-19. That’s convenient.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yep, thats where my money is. She's a dead woman walking.
"where the money is" THIS.

It's hard, not to follow the money. Obamacare, was, obviously for the Obamas. WE got stuck with insane monthly premiums, and crappy coverage, and the Obamas got a 18 Million dollar waterfront mansion, in Martha's Vineyard. Insurance Company transparency, at it's very best. Just follow the money.

One way or another, this money isn't going to allow her to testify, and if it does, every word, spoken and unspoken, will have a price tag, upon it.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Jeffery Epstein was instrumental is setting up the Clinton Fund. If they find out who is holding her tapes, they’re both dead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts