National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that when in the "new post" screen, a thread I just replied to has an envelope with a minus sign in red after the page number and next to the green subscribed check mark but before the replies count. Anyone know what this is? Never seen it before so I hope I didn't do something wrong. Thanks.

·
Aim true !
10,262 Posts
Nope nothing done wrong. It always had the green indicator on post you have posted in.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is just to the left of the green check mark.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,266 Posts
I think it means a posting has been deleted.

·
Super Moderator
14,226 Posts
Usually, on most computers, if you hover the cursor over the icon it will tell you what it's for. That particular one simply indicates that a post has been deleted, either by the poster or a mod. There are any number of reasons for mods deleting posts. Some of them are benign and some aren't. If one of your posts has been deleted there is usually some indication as to "why" either in or immediately after the post or in the form of a PM sent to you. If you ever see a little "banned" thingy under your name, .... you'll know it was you.

Alan

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By George I think you got it. There was a deleted post in a thread done by the poster. Thanks!

Reactions: admin
1 - 7 of 7 Posts