National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
17,527 Posts
I talked to my brother in VA yesterday just to see how their shop was doing. Pretty much out of most ammo, reloading supplies and many guns and unable to get more at the moment. I found it funny that 40S&W is still not sold out up here or down there. Seems like that caliber lost a lot of popularity in the past few years.

· Premium Member
9,928 Posts
Coal, I’ve been looking at aRuger .44 Mag carbine and the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the cost of the ammo. Semi autos have a way of eating lots of ammo.
Firearm Gun Rifle Trigger Air gun

· Aim true !
14,171 Posts
Wow that is nice. I was thinking a lever action or a single shot. I didn't know they had a semi-auto. So now i'll consider one too. I do want a wood stock. But yes the semi-autos do use up the ammo fast.

· Registered
17,527 Posts
If you have a lot of extra ammo it is obviously a good time to sell it. Just make sure you have enough left over to greet the communists if they come visiting to your neighborhood. ;)
Sell ammo? Did you hit your head? There is never such a thing as having too much extra!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.