National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only $2,195. Its a S&W 686 in 357 mag. Decorations are done in 24-Karat Gold. Its very beautiful but I don't think I will invest in a safe queen like that.

There will be 500 produced. Anyone interested?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Baldy said:
Them guns like that are for guys who light their cigars with $100 bills. :roll:
A lot of truth to that statement! Then when they die, the wife sells off the total collection for a song! :cry:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
When we used to do the gun shows, my wife would call some of those gold-plated or inlaid guns or the ones with the silver & turquoise grips (sometimes seen here in NM) "Elvis Guns". :shock:
One guy came to our table wearing what could have been Elvis eyeglasses and wanted to trade an all-gold plated S&W Mod 19 with nickel hammer & trigger (really!) :eek:
It got to be a running joke. Any of those gouche, laser-engraved, gold-inlaid monstrosities like the ones you see in the ads in the back of gun mags..."Elvis Guns". :roll:
I showed her the "Commemorative AK-47" with the same crap on it and she put her finger in her throat and said, "Elvis Gun". I looked at it and said, "You can't polish a turd". (Go ahead, y'all AK-Lovers, flame me -- y'know it's TRUE!). :i:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts