National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like those hand carved American Flag holsters. But at $125 its a bit over my budget.

Check them out at http://www.epsaddlery.com/

Let me know what you think?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I was lucky enough to have purchased my left-handed holster for a 6 1/2" N-Frame, basket weave, high-ride, from El Paso Holsters as well as some from Bluemel, also in El Paso and now out of business back in the 70s. They were around $35-45 back then. Couldn't afford them today.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you can get a pretty good holster from Travis for 1/3 the price. No American Flag hand carved but if its concealed nobody can see the flag anyway.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Two years ago I purchased an IWB Holster from El Paso Saddlery. I was told it would take
6 weeks to make, and I had to give them the full price first.

Well, it took closer to 10 weeks for them to get my holster completed so I could drop by and
pick it up.

U pays ur money and U takes ur chances....

G

·
Beautiful craftmanship but too pricey for me.
I've only got one cowboy type revolver, a Ruger .45 LC with 7 1/2" bbl. I'm a fixing to sell it.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I bought one of their "Duke .44" rigs, (The first one shown with the suede belt), it it has very good workmanship. As was mentioned they are pricey, but you get what you pay for. Bill T.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have always heard that their quality was top drawer, but as many of you said the price is top drawer also.

G

·
My wife has a S.A. 1911 Micro Compact that she loves. I decided to buy her a custom holster for it for her birthday (12/30) but it wasn't easy to find one. I was very supprised since Glocks and 1911's seem to have the greatest array of after market products.
I finally found what I was looking for at K & D holsters. A beautiful brown leather belt holster with a landing eagle. I had her initials imprinted just under the eagle's outstretched talons. Check it out at; http://www.kdholsters.com/
The total cost including eagle, initials and shipping is $99.50. Estimated delivery time is 14 to 16 weeks but they don't charge your credit card until it ships. Nice people to do business with so far. Haven't received it yet but I'm hoping it's as nice as it looks on the site. I'll post pictures when it arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts