National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the NRA has a special deal for membership in an Election year. Only $25 to join for the year and you get a free Multi-tool worth about $25. Plus NRA member magazine, 1K in firearms insurance, 5K Life and Accident Insurance and...........a personalized membership card and decal.

Now that is one hell of a deal. Join up folks!

http://www.insureyourgunrights.com

1-877-NRA-2000

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
And if you know a Life Member, they can sign up to 4 people for a Life Membership at $280 through the end of February.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock27Bill said:
And if you know a Life Member, they can sign up to 4 people for a Life Membership at $280 through the end of February.
I did not know that. Lets run over to GB and tell all the members. ;) ;)

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Just as soon as I get my forum confirmation email.

I've been buying there for years, but my existing account does not let me post.

I wish the email were instantaneous, I can't wait!

Oooohhhhh, this should be fun. :D

Just in case, I said "No" to receiving emails.

G

·
I gave a friend a one year membership. Now 2 weeks later they call and thank me- and in the same breath ask for $50 donation.
Thit pizzes me off. :evil:

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I am proud to say that I paid off my NRA Life Membership this last week. I am now a Life Member.
Did this because of the election. Knew they needed money. Wanted to donate to fight the Demoncrats led by The Witch.
This was good. NRA was biggest supporter of Trump.
I admit. I got the $500 deal on the membership. Will probably cover me in yearly dues till I die. That's not the point. Point was to make a commitment to get the money to the NRA this year. Because of the election.
When I called in to pay it off. I donated another $25 to the ILA. Just to let the NRA know that I intend to keep contributing.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,827 Posts
The NRA, GOA and SAF are three organizations that you can't afford not to join. :popcorn2:

Reactions: Jim_s

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,827 Posts
BTW, if someone can post a link to the $280 life membership, I have a couple of people interesting in becoming members.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,303 Posts
BTW, if someone can post a link to the $280 life membership, I have a couple of people interesting in becoming members.
That deal was from 2008.(when this thread was first posted) Cheapest you're gonna get a life membership now is $500 and thats only when they run the special. I'll give you a heads up next time I see it.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I didn't mean to deceive anyone. I just didn't want to start a new thread on this. They were offering some deals on memberships this election year. Not sure yet what they offer Life Members for gift memberships for others yet.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
The NRA has me soooo confused, they keep asking me to renew my membership

EVERY MONTH. Did they create new, shorter years? How come their calendar

isn't the same as ours? DO they have 12 "annual memberships" or something?

I don't get it.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
The NRA has me soooo confused, ....
After a while. The asking will just give you a warm fuzzy feeling. You'll come to expect it.
Did you get the 12 Days of Christmas giving, starting on the 13th? :popcorn2:

Seriously... It cost alot of money doing the fighting they've been doing. And Thank God.... We Won!

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,303 Posts
After a while. The asking will just give you a warm fuzzy feeling. You'll come to expect it.
Did you get the 12 Days of Christmas giving, starting on the 13th? :popcorn2:

Seriously... It cost alot of money doing the fighting they've been doing. And Thank God.... We Won!
I agree. The constant pandering for money used to drive me crazy. Considering everything at stake and what they do it no longer bothers me.
I make my EPL payments and occasionally donate more to the ILA side.
Thank God for the NRA. I'm glad they're there.

·
Registered
Navy Vet
2,881 Posts
I just got a renewal notice in the mail today. My membership expires at the end of March. I will have a check in the mail tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts