National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beth Baumann
Jan 12, 2020

On Sunday, eight rockets hit the Balad airbase about 50 miles north of Baghdad. The airbase houses both Iraqi and American troops, Reuters reported.

According to the Iraqi military, four people were injured, two of whom are officers. It's unclear if American troops were injured.

As of now, there is no word on who is behind the attack.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...ilitary-base-housing-american-troops-n2559382

· "You talkin to me?"
4,434 Posts
^^^^^ IF it's not fake news

· Registered
17,528 Posts
Still no one is taking credit for the attack.
Probably too scared to after what happened to Gen. Salami.
But we all know who is responsible. Iran backed militias

I know you're making a joke calling general Soleimani Salami but there really is a general Salami in the Iranian military. I think he is(or was) just a few steps down from Soleimani. Just so people don't get confused.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
I know you're making a joke calling general Soleimani Salami but there really is a general Salami in the Iranian military. I think he is(or was) just a few steps down from Soleimani. Just so people don't get confused.
Soleimani/Salami different guy but he will get the same treatment. Express lane to the 72 virgins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.