National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,959 Posts
There's a bug in the system but you can get around it.

After you click Edit, Click the Go Advanced button and your edits will "take."

--Wag--

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
When you are in the edit post screen, click "Go Advanced", edit the post in the next window, then click save changes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I started an account yesterday and was able to log in. Today it locked me out and the password reset/forgotten password will not work. Any moderators in here that can help? I did send a message today using the contact us feature...my user name is mattmatt

·
5,082 Posts
There's a bug in the system but you can get around it.

After you click Edit, Click the Go Advanced button and your edits will "take."

--Wag--

Yes, a bug or fix so to speak. It can be corrected but usually not worth
the trouble.

I have something to mention that might help some, or make posting life and habits
a little better...when a forum platform has this such issue....

Not trying to be over bearing or a smart *ss etc...but I do this and it seems a good
way for me anyway if any want to try it...just trying to help, as this problem exists on
many forums who have upgraded etc....

---------------------------

You know as said when you first click EDIT....then need to GO to ADVANCED as said....or..even when you REPLY to a POST or REPLY with QUOTE etc....

"Well...when you first click EDIT or REPLY (REPLY w.QUOTE also....instead of searching for "ADVANCED EDIT--"depending on some monitor resolutions or screen size...some have to move page up/down etc..."

SIMPLY ....

CLICK once more on what you just clicked....

EXAMPLE -

If you clicked your own post to EDIT...don't look for GO ADVANCED button..just click EDIT again...will bring up proper edit window same as GO ADVANCED etc...

If you clicked REPLY or REPLY WITH QUOTE....simply click that again...as it will be right
in front of you....same results as if you go and use the GO ADVANCED button.

Try this. And hope it may help some.

I may not be posting much for a while, but will be watching and enjoying
and learning. If I have something important to contribute that isn't argumentitive,
like this, I will.

Be safe, shoot safe.

1shot1k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts