National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gun would you consider to be the best when it comes to having the most durability. I know a Taurus has a lifetime warranty so they basically have a long life.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glocks are the most durable, reliable and versatile weapons that I have tried. I say this having owned around 25 pistols of all types and brand names.
Not to mention they have the best service policy in the industry. If you have a problem with your Glock, they will fix it no matter what. Warranty or no warranty, no questions asked.
In fact I have a Glock that I've fired over 15,000 times with so few failures that I could count them on one hand. :D
I also have had excellent results from Ruger, Smith and Wesson, and Colt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Smith & Wesson is another great gun. They also give a lifetime warranty. As long as you are alive the gun is fixed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taurus, Springfield, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Remington, and some others will all warrant your gun for whatever.

Springfield XD is WAY more durable than a Glock and if you take them both apart and look at where the STEEL is located and how large the lugs are, you'll understand why.

But you want ironic durability?

1911 has been around now for nearly a century.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts