National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this on the NRA website if they catch the pricks lock them up for life :13: :30: :4: :mad5:

Animal Rights Terrorists Strike Again

The animal rights terrorists have struck again. This time, they firebombed the home and car of two researchers at UC-Santa Cruz in California.

According to Inside Higher Ed, one researcher (who works with mice) had to help his children climb down a ladder from the second story of their home to escape after the firebomb exploded. And the site notes that back in February, masked animal rights terrorists broke into a professor's home during a birthday party for the teacher's daughter.

This is terrorism, pure and simple. And they aren't just targeting medical researchers. They've gone after hunters before, and I'm sure they'll target us again.

The FBI's now investigating the attacks at UC-Santa Cruz. I hope they catch these animal rights terrorists, and when they do, I hope they throw the book at them. Any criminal willing to take a human life for a lab rat ought to be treated like one—in prison for life.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I hope they select the home of someone that is prepared to defend his/her family and get a wake up call. :13:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
These are the same people that claim they want a "gentler world". These scums spike trees up around Flagstaff. So at the mill when the rip saw hits the spike, the blade explodes and usually kills the operator. The lumber mills have had to install magnetometers to check all in coming logs for nails.

Seems animal life is precious, but human life is cheap.

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I am a life long member of PETA. I think it's the only way to go.

1.P-EOPLE
2.E-ATING
3.T-ASTY
4.A-NIMALS

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Has anyone read Valley of the Dry Bones by Jim E. Reames?

It is a novel of the end of days where the entire social and moral order of the world is turned upside down. Animals have more rights than people, any form of sex is acceptable, and the world is pretty much waging war of Christians and people of faith. When I read it, it seemed outlandish and wacky in an over zealot Christian kind of way. Now with all that is happening in the world, I'm not so sure. It is or was free on the internet. If you have the time, google it up and take a read. It really seems like this is the way the world or at least America is heading.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Way ahead of you Robin48. Texas is leading the way!

And there is the ******* Anti-Terrorist Special Forces. These are some of my cousins from South Carolina. Don't mess with these boys, the hogs need feeding.

And I should mention, that I underneath this suave and debonair exterior I can be classified as a ******* and damn proud of it!

How can we turn the ******** loose on terrorist?

Tell them terrorists:

1) Don't like Nascar and think Dale Erhardt was evil.

2) Hate Jesus.

3) They taste like chicken.

If Eco or Islamo terrorist tried to ply their evil trade with the ********, by the time the Marines arrive in the back country, all they would find is empty beer cans and shotgun hulls.

Can I get a Rebel Yell out of anyone?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts