National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Patriot Post, 22 August 2008

Don't mess with Grandma

An 85-year-old Point Marion, Pennsylvania, woman kept her cool Sunday afternoon when her home was being burglarized. "I just walked right on past him to the bedroom and got my gun," she said. She had been keeping a.22-caliber revolver by her bed since a neighbor's house was burglarized recently. She confronted the would-be thief: "I said 'What are you doing in my house?' He just kept saying he didn't do it." She didn't take any chances, however. She held the 17-year-old boy at gunpoint... and made him call the police. "It was exciting," she later said. "I just hope I broke up the [burglary] ring because they have been hitting a lot of places around here." How's that for feisty?

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
That cracks me up!!

She made HIM call the cops!!!!

"911, what is your emergency?"
"I'd like to report a burglary"
"What's your address, sir."
"I'm not at my address"
"Sir?"
"I'm the burglar, she's got a gun, send help. NOW!"
"They're on their way."

Good on 'ya, Granny.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the many jobs I've held was being a police dispatcher, many yrs ago. I'd've given up my luch break for a week to hear that conversation!

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Good for her. Do you think there was a liquid trail left after he was confronted with the little old lady and her firearm? :lol:

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Hahaha - I heard this on a local radio station I listen to sometimes because my AM stations doesn't come in inside the house. It was on a segment they call "The Idiot Files"

I bet that kid did feel like an idiot having to call the cops on himself.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I.....can't.....type.......I'm.....laughing to ........hard........:lol:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Don't mess with old folks.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Especially when they don;t get enough fiber!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Just a short true story,
We had a street sweeper come around and take out a couple of sections of our front fence. I had to leave the fence broken and disheveled for the city workers to come around to give an estimate for the repairs, so while the fence was just hanging on by a thread the neighborhood 16-17 year olds were standing in front of this fence leaning on it, kicking it, and so on, I walked out to tell 4 the teenage boys to quit messing up the fence that I had to leave it until the city came out to fix it or appraise the damage. They started by giving me a bunch of grief and I told them “I will take each one of you on, one at a time, and I will promise you will not go to the cops because there is no way you will tell anyone, let alone the police, that a 52 year old woman beat the crap out of you because you wanted to be a jerk and mess with her.
I have had NO trouble with these boys since then.
(The other side of the story is that one of the boys ‘I took down’ 15 years ago still lives in the neighborhood and is still being asked if I kicked his ***? Yes he still answers)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Just a short true story,
We had a street sweeper come around and take out a couple of sections of our front fence. I had to leave the fence broken and disheveled for the city workers to come around to give an estimate for the repairs, so while the fence was just hanging on by a thread the neighborhood 16-17 year olds were standing in front of this fence leaning on it, kicking it, and so on, I walked out to tell 4 the teenage boys to quit messing up the fence that I had to leave it until the city came out to fix it or appraise the damage. They started by giving me a bunch of grief and I told them “I will take each one of you on, one at a time, and I will promise you will not go to the cops because there is no way you will tell anyone, let alone the police, that a 52 year old woman beat the crap out of you because you wanted to be a jerk and mess with her.
(The other side of the story is that one of the boys ‘I took down’ 15 years ago still lives in the neighborhood and is still being asked if I kicked his ***? Yes he still answers)

Now that I believe!!!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Now THAT'S funny.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Just a short true story,

I would pay big money for a copy of that video, if it was available! Next time get it on tape you could make millions selling that in our misc for sale forum.:biggrin5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts