National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leftist gargoyles are trying to squelch a news conference presented by a group of accredited Physicians on Capitol Hill yesterday. I find this cancel-culture $hit to be the new-age equivalent to nazi book burning. Whether or not you agree, or believe in everything these Doctors say, the fact remains, their message deserves to be given a full and free forum. (last I checked this is still America, and people have a right to speak) Given the MSM/Social Networking blackout of this "press conference", I'm inclined to believe these Doctors are speaking truth which the leftists and big-pharma find very dangerous...... all the more reason to share these links far and wide.

Watch, and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Interesting long read winding thru the times.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I believe in freedom but something must be done about Google and Facebook's monopoly in censoring information.
It is time for them to be brought to task. I do not care that they are private companies. They are acting like news organizations as much as social media outlets. Censorship is bad no matter where it comes from.

·
Registered
14,361 Posts
If it wasn't so tragically real it would be damn hilarious! The left is all for free speech unless of course they say it's hate speech or misinformation or this or that. You can say whatever you want as long as THEY agree with it.
Just like 2A, you can't have this gun or that gun, those need to be registered, 2A is for the militia, not citizens.
You can riot all you want in large groups, it's protected under the constitution but don't you dare go to church!
They are the first to tout the constitution and our founding fathers and now they are tearing down the statues of our founding fathers and crapping all over the constitution(even more than before).

Reactions: Viper123

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
I believe in freedom but something must be done about Google and Facebook's monopoly in censoring information.
It is time for them to be brought to task. I do not care that they are private companies. They are acting like news organizations as much as social media outlets. Censorship is bad no matter where it comes from.
That's what the Sherman Anti-Trust act SHOULD be used for - add in Twitter and all of the MSM who are acting in concert with one another.

Reactions: Viper123

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
What? You don't find Zuckerberg as "kewl" as he thinks he is? He's just one of many High-tech, oligarch "emperor-wannabe's" we are stuck with. A dangerous and pompous little twit, nevertheless.

·
Registered
593 Posts
There is a big problem the right has to own up to. We have relied too much on lefty media, especially on the internet, and failed to create our own channels. What we have now is a foreseeable problem. It is ironic too. Back in the old days, anyone who could afford a printing press could get their message out. Then, anyone who could start a radio station, which was not that hard. But once TV came along, things started getting restricted.

And now that we have the internet, which no one controls we are getting censored! That's crazy. Anyone can start a website or a service. There actually are internet services out there that cater to conservatives and we don't use them. We can't let go of our Google and our YouTube and so we get what we deserve.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
You would think our elected Republican officials would do something to assist or actually take the reigns and do somethings. But, we have lost track of the fact that during this Covid/Antifa Crisis, the Republicans have been very quiet or just plain AWOL. They are acting like the mayors of Seattle and Portland. All the Republicans really care about are their $174,000 salaries/benefits and being able to "bank" any of the campaign funds they raise (take) from deep-pocket contributors. Then after "that day" in the future, they go down the block and become 6-figure "lobbyists". The best politicians money can buy!

To show support for middle and lower class families, it has been recommended to give "school vouchers" to parents so they can get their children into the schools of choice, skip the Teachers Unions criminal activities and get the children going again. HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ANY ACTIVITY OR SUPPORT FOR THIS FROM THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS OR SENATE?

As I thought. Republicans MIA or AWOL, as usual. But what do you expect from "in-the-closet" Never Trumper's?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts