National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am James Salenger and I am new to the forum.
I just tried to log on to the mod forum and my
password was invalid. Do i need to be assigned a
password to enter the room? Please excuse me
for trying to trespass without permission.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
That area is for Mods only. They have been having trouble getting into there also. Not much of interest in that small forum, just corrective measures taken on the various forums when necessary.

Our members show respect to each other and it is rare that we have to edit or poof a thread.

Welcome to NGF!

G

·
Welcome to the Forum Sir James,
We are a small but growing family and treat everyone with respect. Since this site began only one member had to be booted out and he was a certified Looney Tunes. I hope you'll find a home here. :-B-:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I'd always subscribed to the quote from Groucho Marx that I wouldn't be a member of any group that would have me as a member. Well, I made an exception.

Welcome Mr. James Salenger. Jump in and have some fun.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

G

·
whompuss said:
Welcome to the Forum Sir James,
We are a small but growing family and treat everyone with respect. Since this site began only one member had to be booted out and he was a certified Looney Tunes. I hope you'll find a home here. :-B-:

May I infer from your writing that the position for a certified Looney Tune is now open?? If so, I would like to apply for said position. Please post the salary and benefits.

Thank you.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Welcome aboard James - glad to have you join us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts