1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gun Cashew
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Perhaps i'm just a cynical old monster but i think that if you allow Muslims in your country it should be mandatory to be armed , considering the track record they have wouldn't it be prudent to carry something ?.

Reactions: Viper123

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Poor Donnie, wasn't he married to the female spokesman for the Communist Party in America? Must have broken Hanoi Jane's heart to hear him spout such Blasphemy. Bet he gets audited by the IRS for the next 50 yrs.:sosp:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
France has near-total gun control for its citizens, and it has 751 'no-go zones' where Sharia Law reigns supreme -- and where police, fire, and postal workers will not go.

The US has the Second Amendment, and we don't have this problem. But, we have situations that are roughly similar.

Hm.

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,296 Posts
Poor Donnie, wasn't he married to the female spokesman for the Communist Party in America? Must have broken Hanoi Jane's heart to hear him spout such Blasphemy. Bet he gets audited by the IRS for the next 50 yrs.:sosp:

am I miss reading?
Jane was married to Ted Turner not Donald Trump

Donald Trump under attack for being pro-gun
Brother,, we're ALL under attack for being pro gun

Reactions: gunzilla

·
Gun Cashew
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never heard of the ZUS until now. Wonder how much "gun violence" goes down in these areas.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the ones crunching the numbers in European countries aren't being forthright in their findings.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Fox news reported this morning that there are "no go zones" in the US!! They are run by the same *********.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,414 Posts
Donald Trump comes across as an arrogant prick. But if you listen to what he says, he is right nearly all the time.

Reactions: OhNoNotaGun
1 - 8 of 8 Posts