National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right after it was announced that Hope Hicks tested positive it was announced that both the President and his wife have tested positive for COVID-19.

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's very upsetting to me to hear the news. I've been worried about Trump getting it as he is out and about constantly. My general philosophy is to be cautious but live your life or you may as well be dead but I wish the President had been more careful as the leader of the free world.

There are people out there whether they vocalize it or not that are glad the president tested positive and hope and wish for the worse. That's even more upsetting. The usual characters in the hate Trump fake news are already running I told you so stories. It won't be too long that they'll make political hay out of the news. Not only the lame stream media but the enemy and there are many: Pelosi, Schumer and their ilk. Sad time for sure.

· Registered
319 Posts
There are people out there whether they vocalize it or not that are glad the president tested positive and hope and wish for the worse. That's even more upsetting.
Well we can expect some of that. After all, look at how many people rejoiced when Ruth Bader Ginsburg died. Anyway, I hope and wish the President and the First Lady make a good and speedy recovery. They're getting the best medical care, being President and First Lady. Trump will of course be getting my vote in November.

· Premium Member
9,926 Posts
I wish the President and family and his staff speedy recoveries. I’m sure he getting the HCC that the left says doesn’t work, but does. I have a suspicion that his Supreme Court pick will get confirmed in a day or so. They don’t want this to interfere with that.

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
Many are tested positive but have very little symptoms. My sister in law works in a hospital she got it was sent back home for 2 weeks and she said all she had was mild headaches. 2 weeks after she was back in the hospital working.

You mostly hear of the few having BIG problems with that thing, but you never hear about the LARGE majority tested positive and having no or very little symptoms, proof is when you are tested positive they tell you to go home take tylenol drink and rest.... sounds like a flu remedy to me. Very few have to go to the hospital with respiratory problems .

· Keep calm & return fire!
14,177 Posts
I suspect the President and First lady are already on the Dr. Zelenko treatment plan and will likely be just fine.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,013 Posts
IF they do have the COVID-19 virus, I wish them a speedy recovery.

I don't have much faith in the COVID-19 tests. Apparently they are subject to "false positives", as well as, "false negatives" ....... which isn't much of a test. The only true indicator is if a blood test shows the anti-body for COVID-19, meaning you HAD the virus at one point.

· AZHerper
6,327 Posts
It's very upsetting to me to hear the news. I've been worried about Trump getting it as he is out and about constantly. My general philosophy is to be cautious but live your life or you may as well be dead but I wish the President had been more careful as the leader of the free world.

There are people out there whether they vocalize it or not that are glad the president tested positive and hope and wish for the worse. That's even more upsetting. The usual characters in the hate Trump fake news are already running I told you so stories. It won't be too long that they'll make political hay out of the news. Not only the lame stream media but the enemy and there are many: Pelosi, Schumer and their ilk. Sad time for sure.
It's not surprising. The virus is contagious and out in the community. Also, masks give you a sense of responsibility and security but it's been well demonstrated that they don't stop virus but only droplets if you're coughing or sneezing. If he turns out basically asymptomatic, which most people are, it may turn into a learning experience and a plus for the administration. In any event, most peoples minds are already made up.

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So far so good but I was surprised by Herman Cain because I didn't hear any updates.

· Registered
8,664 Posts
You should read the thread i posted in political news.
SEAN P. CONLEY, DO, FACEP, PHYSICIAN TO THE PRESIDENT, COMMANDER, U.S. NAVY

POTUS Trump and first lady - tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is going to be a big I told you so for Joe.

I'm Joe Biden and my plans is masks for everybody. I'm covid free.

Donald Trump doesn't care and is reckless and hates masks now look what happened to him.

· Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wonder if he is taking hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.