National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang have you taken a look at the Holster store website and the Don Hume holster selection.
They have a great selection of Carry holsters that look to be top quality and might serve your needs. Check it out.

They have a couple that look like they would tuck your carry gun in tight against your waist so your gun would not print easily.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a couple of Sig232 pocket holsters last month. Don Hume does not stock some items and they have to be made to order, it can take up to eight weeks, I understand.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I have one of the holsters in my store..... Unfortunately they decided to send what they had and build the other..... :|

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Travis said:
I have one of the holsters in my store..... Unfortunately they decided to send what they had and build the other..... :|
Well send it on out, I will pick up the double freight charge. I have been thinking about one of the Don Hume 721 for my Glock 17 or Glock 32. Do you stock them in your store? Open top or snap top? Brown or Black!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I believe I have the Glock 17 in opentop..... I THINK! Store is open on monday... Closed already today.... Closed all day tomorrow open monday.....

Ill send it out on monday!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Travis said:
I believe I have the Glock 17 in opentop..... I THINK! Store is open on monday... Closed already today.... Closed all day tomorrow open monday.....

Ill send it out on monday!

Thank you sir! Check your stock on the Glock 17 holster when you get time.

G

·
The H721OT is a nice rig. I got lucky and decided to try it first on my M&P. I haven't needed to order another type for OWB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts