National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sure all you guys know by now I’m a pretty big supporter of citizens owning and carrying. I want to further press that issue. Earlier today we buried a family member, young girl, 24, lived by herself. Never met a soul that didn’t like her. Without over sharing, we think she came home to someone in her house. They murdered her then burned her house down to cover it up. Evidence shows she died before the fire started.

If you don’t have a conceal and carry, get one. You never know when you are going to come home to someone in your house. Don’t let this be you or your children. Teach them to handle firearms. If you don’t know, take a class. Don’t send them out into the world without that knowledge.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Sorry for your loss............

·
Aim true !
9,473 Posts
Wow that is sad to hear. I hope they catch the jerk(s) who did this. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
So sorry for your loss. Young lady at the beginning of her life. Hope they find the culprit.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sad thing to hear.
I encourage most young folks, especially ladies, to learn how to use firearms and to arm themselves.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad thing to hear.
I encourage most young folks, especially ladies, to learn how to use firearms and to arm themselves.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Yes, if she had been carrying, she may have at least had a fighting chance.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
What a horrible story, unfortunately when I turn on the news before I go to bed it seems like the first 15 minutes a filled with stories just like yours.
Way too much evil in the world.
And the liberals think the answer is to disarm law abiding people.
I encourage every woman I know to get and train with a gun.
Some listen, many do not.
So I pray for the safety of those who do not heed the warnings

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. Far to young and senseless as well.

We had a similar thing happen here. A woman, disabled and living alone, lived in a mobile home that she was renting. It was a old one which was likely full of combustibles. She came home, believed to have been raped and beaten, then he sat the mobile home on fire to hide his crimes. The local Sheriff actually had a mobile crime scene trailer set up and they processed the whole thing looking for anything to prove what happened. Between the Sheriff investigators, fire experts, medical examiner and a few neighbors, they caught the guy just a few days later. It was bad enough that he beat her and all but the murder and arson etc made it a death penalty case in my State. When confronted with his options, which were rather bleak, he chose life without parole, on advice of his attorney I might add. If I recall correctly, from the time of the crime to capture was less than a week, first hearing was a few weeks after that, plea bargain and sentencing a couple weeks after that. To be honest, if he was stupid enough to go the trial route, he'd be meeting the grime reaper, just not soon enough.

I hope they catch whoever did that and you see swift justice. If the person who did that left anything behind or took something, I hope they find it and catch him. Still, I'd much rather you be posting how she came home to a guy that tried to attack her and she unloaded at least one mag on him. I'm partial to 45s myself. Your advice is good. One never knows what one is coming home too. That is certainly true for a woman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts