National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m dropping my plans to get the P365 and going with an Elite SC since it will match my SFx and I’ll get a better shooting experience with them as a pair in concealed and target. I’d like to see them side by side and hear from owners about the difference in shooting them so I know what to expect from the SC. That’s the only way I want a comparison. Not interested in any other versions.

· Live Free
4,510 Posts
I’m dropping my plans to get the P365 and going with an Elite SC since it will match my SFx and I’ll get a better shooting experience with them as a pair in concealed and target. I’d like to see them side by side and hear from owners about the difference in shooting them so I know what to expect from the SC. That’s the only way I want a comparison. Not interested in any other versions.
The Elite SC looks like an interesting pistol...bigger than the P365, let us know how you like it.

· Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

Attachments

· Aim true !
14,171 Posts
Im going to get one of the 40's they offer. It will be later though. Changing over to stocking up on reloading supplies. Glad i stocked up on 22lr ammo. Our walmart has none lately. .17 ammo they still have. But they had that always during the last ''shortage''

· Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Someone at Canik decided that the ONLY optic that would fit this is a Shield Micro Dot. I decided that a Viper would too. Perks of having aluminum lying around.

· Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im going to get one of the 40's they offer. It will be later though. Changing over to stocking up on reloading supplies. Glad i stocked up on 22lr ammo. Our walmart has none lately. .17 ammo they still have. But they had that always during the last ''shortage''
I just don’t like the snap of 40 and definitely not the price. I’ll have one though. I buy one of everything so I’ll have one eventually for keeps. I’ve shot my stepfathers glock 40 cal and I much preferred his glock 19 9 mm. I’ve had everything and have started to really know what I like, which took a while. The smiths have too thin of handles in the compact and carry, and even the 2.0 triggers are bad. The 1.0 triggers are nearly unusable. The glocks have that weird angle and the sights are not for me. I know some people love both of those about the glock, not I. The sig’s are fine guns and I’d own several of them IF the Canik would not be better than all of them where it matters for 60% of the price (trigger, mag compatibility, accuracy).

Until Canik gets too big for their britches and the ever increasing prices get to the Sig level, it’ll be Canik all the way. I’d definitely recommend people watch the trend and get in on a Canik while you can. That price WILL be going up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.