·
Aim true !
10,264 Posts
Hmmm maybe it's a trigger pivot pin?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I have that in with the trigger right now, and when I put the gun back together it doesn't look like it goes anywhere. When I opened the gun it fell out on my lap as I moved the cover off.

·
Aim true !
10,264 Posts
Ok with the notch on it. Maybe the hammer spring connects to it?

·
Aim true !
10,264 Posts
Ok im clueless now. We have some gunsmiths on here. When one logs on. You should get an answer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, cool, because I've looked everywhere, and this gun has like 0 info on the web. Thanks for helping!

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
is that the part that the cylinder pin pushes into the frame?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm not completely sure, I didn't get a chance to see where it was when I opened the cover, it just dropped out. Also the cylinder pin screws in.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I've seen it on my RG (they all have it), can't remember what it was. I think Deputy is right. I was going to do an exploratory operation, but a I recall, I was lucky to get it back together, so......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found this to help explain the parts, but I'm not quite sure if I understand what a cylinder pin is for then. wb309-partnomenclaturesmastralarge.png

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By any chance can a mod or admin put me in the right area, I think I posted to the wrong one.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Most of us click on "New Posts", so it doesn't matter where it is, we get it. But someone will move it, eventually.

·
Aim true !
10,264 Posts
This post has me thinking about shooting my 32. It's been awhile. I have an H&R from the 70's. 1974 i think. I looked it up after i bought it.
DSCF8041.JPG

Reactions: sero and deputy

·
Aim true !
10,264 Posts
Sero, after you get the 32 running. A range report and opinion on how you like it. Would be cool to read. :thumbsup:

Reactions: sero

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
This post has me thinking about shooting my 32. It's been awhile. I have an H&R from the 70's. 1974 i think. I looked it up after i bought it.
View attachment 111926

Seems like just yesterday you bought that, but you've bought so many since, it's just old news! I was looking at one at the same time, dropped it after I learned about the ammo!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts