National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Yup, I love video games! I have been addicted to Resident Evil 4 ever since it came out. The mercenaries missions are so freaking fun and challenging.

·
Registered
569 Posts
You can catch me every night playing online with my friends..."Delta Force Extreme." Been playing the Delta Force series for about 7-8yrs now.

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
SheNine said:
Dethlokk said:
I can't wait for the new Grand Theft Auto game to come out...

So much for their "technicals!" LMAO
I've actually played "Blackhawk Down" PC game which everyone knows was fought in Somalia...love killing those "Skinnies"

·
Registered
569 Posts
xjedix said:
I a nerd, guilty as charged. I've been hooked on the Call Of Duty 4 beta for the last few days.

-Derek
Loved playing Call of Duty United Offensive and Call of Duty 2.

·
Registered
569 Posts
SheNine said:
glennc said:
Call of Duty 2.
The hubby used to play that, but lately he's gotten into Battlefield 2...... he really likes it, judging by the amount of time he spends on it! :D
I guess I'm lucky, my wife plays with her sister online while I'm playing with my buddies. I know alot of guys with widowed wives to the computer gaming and Nintendo and Playstations from their husbands and boyfriends.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I don't really mind that much. It helps him to unwind after a crazy day, and I'm usually cooking dinner and cleaning up when he plays. Other times he plays, I'm on the forum :mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts