National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coats or does your significant other. I own a mink ranch. My wife has several coats..

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
No, but they do...

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I have 3 minks: 2 Calf length, and 1 waist length. I also have a Swakara jacket and a leather and mink jacket.
However, I don't wear them here unless I'm going to some swanky event and it's really cold!!!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
I have 3 minks: 2 Calf length, and 1 waist length. I also have a Swakara jacket and a leather and mink jacket.
However, I don't wear them here unless I'm going to some swanky event and it's really cold!!!

The animal wackos in Portland would probably follow you around and try to spray paint your fun coats. That would be grounds to shoot them I think! ;)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
SheNine said:

The animal wackos in Portland would probably follow you around and try to spray paint your fun coats. That would be grounds to shoot them I think! ;)

Exactly! And that's another good reason not to wear them............

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Well that really sucks, S9. You have to be concerned with meeting up with PETA-Thugs if you decide to wear something you want. It's a legal product and this is America. But it's OK for us to have to put up with some of the vile slogans on T-Shirts that I've seen around.

What's wrong with this picture?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
Well that really sucks, S9. You have to be concerned with meeting up with PETA-Thugs if you decide to wear something you want. It's a legal product and this is America. But it's OK for us to have to put up with some of the vile slogans on T-Shirts that I've seen around.

What's wrong with this picture?

I agree wholeheartedly, and besides, our ancestors were wearing furs and skins since time immemorial................

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last year the ALFer's torched my brand new tractor. years ago the tried to let some of our animals go. As luck would have it the ones that we didn't recover all died of starvation.
Animal rights nuts= Dumbasses.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Just enter http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ELF+Terrorist and see what comes up. These "Peaceful Hippies of the New Millenium" as left-wing press reports have called them, are BMFs and are not above using force on people, too. Some rabid PETA people, too. They're made out to be pacifistic when in fact they will kill. They justify all their other destruction, why couldn't they rationalize murder.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Fur is smooth. Fur is warm. Fur is just...furry.

But I rather have my face in the fur than have the fur on my face.

G

·
As part Choctaw I would be insulting some of my relatives who still make their coats out of animal skins if I supported PETA.
My wife has a rabbit jacket and mink coat. She usually wears them to places where other women and men also are wearing. That way we don't run into trouble.

If they do get sprayed, they're insured. And the person doing the spraying is going to get the hottest dose of pepper spray made, plus red dye to f--k them up good. While they're blind I'll have to give them a 500,000 shot from my stun gun.

I never get mad- but I always get even :twisted:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I do think that if a PETA nut attacks you then the gates are open! You have a right to defend youself and cause them like harm. ;) Maybe dye their fur a bit! :eek: :eek:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
owtlaw said:
Coats or does your significant other. I own a mink ranch. My wife has several coats..

Hummmmmmmmmm................................"Outlaw" has a mink ranch. I can't picture him out there on his horse herding all those mink into the barn yard for milking!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Jeez, thanks for the visual! BTW, I sure hope Mrs. Outlaw (Tammy), gives us an update soon. Damn, that dude's gotta be hurtin', for sure! Guess that's better than the alternative, which almost occurred.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts