National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night there was reference to Fred Thompson and his money coming from the gun lobby. I was shocked, they are scared to death of that guy and going after him big time. The liberals are already bringing a lawsuit since he has not disclosed the source of his funding to date. But of course he has not offically committed himself to run. Its driving them nuts.

Do you think its his support of the second amendment that they fear the most?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I rate Jon Stewart right down there with that Maher POS, but at least Maher bills himself as an UberLibber. Stewart is actually viewed by many in the younger generation as a real newsperson, which is disturbing at on couple of different levels.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
You know, I've got to the point in my life where I try not to watch too much liberal crap - All it does is rile me up and make me mad!!! And I know, my mom used to tell me that if I don't know where the enemy is coming from it could be to my detriment. I just can't handle the fact some people are stupid enough to believe that liberal stuff........

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
You are, indeed, a wise woman. Me, heck, I still enjoy the struggle of ideologies. It's the only time I actually feel smart anymore. Yelling at the television is part of my heart-health routine.

Getting old's not for sissies, as my Dad used to say!

·
Banned
818 Posts
I really don't like the show all that much. Sure, it's fun to bash Bush all the time, but it gets old very quick. I prefer The Colbert Report. That's a funny show. You guys gotta keep in mind that Comedy Central IS a Liberal channel. I may swing more towards the right than the left, but I find Liberal comedy hilarious. :mrgreen:

G

·
Maser said:
I really don't like the show all that much. Sure, it's fun to bash Bush all the time, but it gets old very quick. I prefer The Colbert Report. That's a funny show. You guys gotta keep in mind that Comedy Central IS a Liberal channel. I may swing more towards the right than the left, but I find Liberal comedy hilarious. :mrgreen:
I gotta agree...I am a young conservative (23) and find both of those shows amusing...I have no problem having a quick laugh at myself and my party.... :-B-:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts