National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Its a toss up, I have an inexpensive Kimber Custome Compact with hogue grips that I shoot well and am comfortable with. I also have a Kimber Gold Match full size SS that is a tackdriver and its the pistol I shoot at the range. I love them both.

I don't own any of the evil "Black" rifles! But I would love to have a real nice AK!

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
sig232 said:
I don't own any of the evil "Black" rifles! But I would love to have a real nice AK!
Do youself a favor, go to the gunshop pick up 1 Ak and 1 AR, bring them home and thank gunny in the morning ;)

Ha!Ha! I have never shot a AR but understand they are very accurate! I trained on the ole M-1 in the military and I do have a Ruger mini-14 and a case of wolf 223.

I have no problem with "Black Rifles" and think its funny that folks tag them as "Assualt Rifles", what a joke. They are semi-autos just like a good portion of the hunting rifles and 22 plinkers.

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
xjedix said:
If you live in Arizona I would gladly meet you at the range and let you try out an AR15. :) They pretty much sell themselves. ;)

-Derek
Thanks Derek. I live in Oregon but if I get down that way I will take you up on that offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.