National Gun Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
......for some folks....having a gun on is just a fact of life.....it requires no justifications.......it simply is what it is....

if someone does not holster one at home.......again, no justifications required.....it is what it is....

to each his own.....

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Premium Member
6,290 Posts
Like is said earlier, I’m carrying locked and cocked , ready to draw and fire at the slightest provocation. I leave my doors open a few inches. I flash money in front of every delivery truck and landscaper that drives by my house. I once left a trail of dollar bills every 10 feet from the busy street two blocks away to my front door. Cost me $250, but I’m ready to defend myself at all times. Yes absurdity.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I don’t carry in the house, however, I do around the property in the evenings. I have multiple guns ready on every floor, in every bedroom in quick access safes specifically in case I’m not home and the wife and kids get stuck on the upper levels.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Currently, if I put my holster on, it's on til I go to bed. The time to draw vs run to bedroom is too big a difference. While sleeping it's in an HD-200 safe under the bed. The situation is evolving.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts