National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a risk, sitting in a chair playing on the internet each day!

·
Registered
569 Posts
In the summer I go to the pool and swim around for at least 30min.
in the winter I ride my bike around the neighborhood. Doctors advice.
Good for the heart and maintaining weight control.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Everynight before prayer time/bedtime, I always do 100 pushups and situps, 50 squats (sometimes), and 50 laps in my pool if the weather isn't too cold. I'm actually trying to put on some weight, but not try to get too fat in the process. Wish I was 21 so I could go on a beer and pizza diet for awhile. :D

W

·
0 Posts
I try but the older I gets the harder it gets. I am near my lifetime high, doctor says I gotta get some lard off.

·
Registered
569 Posts
whompuss said:
I try but the older I gets the harder it gets. I am near my lifetime high, doctor says I gotta get some lard off.
I know what you mean, I gained 15lbs
don't think it's the beer I started drinking again, It says Lite... :D

S

·
0 Posts
Maser said:
Everynight before prayer time/bedtime, I always do 100 pushups and situps, 50 squats (sometimes), and 50 laps in my pool if the weather isn't too cold. I'm actually trying to put on some weight, but not try to get too fat in the process. Wish I was 21 so I could go on a beer and pizza diet for awhile. :D
Hate to tell ya brother, but that might not do it...

I'm 23 and I eat more BS food than anyone I know...drink LOTS-o-BEER...and have weighed in at a whopping 155 lbs. since highschool..... :-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do try to exercise.

I jump to conclusions, run amuck, take leaps of faith, walk down memory lane, bend over backwards and lift my spirts. Thats about it!

I do try to do 45 min on the treadmill when I have time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I work out at the gym at least 4 times a week. On the other days I go jogging and do some other little exercises. I just want to stay fit and besides I want to join the army or police about this time next year.

G

·
0 Posts
I dont hit the gym to much these days, but I do run almost every day (mostly just a mile :()

C

·
0 Posts
IM SO SKINNY but I try and do some sit ups and push ups every once a while.

Im like the weakest person here lol.

M

·
0 Posts
I exercise 5-6 days a week. Mon/Wed/Fri I do a combo of free weights, machines and ab calisthenics. Tue/Thu/Sat I run 3-6 miles depending on how much time I have. Normally Sunday is my "rest" day.

My unit doesn't have an organized PT regimen here, since we are spread sort of thinly across Afghanistan, so each of us is pretty much free to make up our own routine.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Treadmill 30 minutes everyday M-F. Sometimes I alternate with the recumbent cycle......
I want to try and do some weight training. I hear it's good for you as you get older. ;) Hubby does weights and has a whole gym set up downstairs, so I might give it a try sometime..... maybe...... later......

Oh yes, I exercise my arm lifting a margarita glass on weekends! :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SheNine said:
Treadmill 30 minutes everyday M-F. Sometimes I alternate with the recumbent cycle......
I want to try and do some weight training. I hear it's good for you as you get older. ;) Hubby does weights and has a whole gym set up downstairs, so I might give it a try sometime..... maybe...... later......

Oh yes, I exercise my arm lifting a margarita glass on weekends! :mrgreen:

A cocktail now and then is good for you! :lol: :lol:

A good Margarita is had to beat! I prefer single malt scotch but will drink margaritas when out for dinner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts