National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother is very interested in guns, so I want to buy a gun for my brother as Christmas gift this year. Since I don’t know much about that, so I want to ask for some advice here. I found 2 guns on the Internet:
http://www.tinydeal.com/g6-mini-6mm-caliber-aluminum-alloy-airsoft-pistol-bb-gun-toy-with-bullets-px8miz--p-10422.html
and
http://www.tinydeal.com/6mm-caliber-plastic-ir-infrared-air-sport-gun-bb-pistol-toy-set-px8miz--p-14625.html .
Which type is better and would be easier to be used? Which one would have more fun? By the way, how much should I pay for the customs if I order it abroad? I need help and thanks in advance.
(PS: They are just toys, I don’t know if I post this thread in the wrong section, if yes, I am sorry about that.)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Get the second one! My little brother has both of them, and I use them more than him haha. Fully automatic plastic bbs is way more fun than a lot of people would think!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well, the second one would be more fun, but the first one would be more reliable.
Get the second one anyway. It looks like he would have a lot of fun.

And depending on where the items are shipped to and from, there shouldn't be any problems with customs, just the international shipping fee.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? I just afraid that I should pay much for the customs, since this gun itself is also cheap. That is to say that I have no need to pay for extra fee because it is free shipping?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
If you click "Add to cart", it will take you to another page. There is a button on that page that says "estimate shipping". It should open a new window. Fill in the information there, and it will give the shipping price. But there shouldn't be a problem with customs since it is only a replica "toy" gun. Depending on where you live, you should only have to pay the item cost and any shipping fees, if there is a shipping fee at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts