National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are U one of the Extremely privilaged :?: I know there out of most peoples grasp,(Me Included :x ) but do you have One :?: If U dont know what Im on about check this http://www.holland&holland.com But then if U need to be told who they are...why are U here :lol: Be good to here from U!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
broke link
Tri again G! is workin fine otherwise do a net search, on Holland&Holland..You,ll find them,hang on U never heard of H&H Gunny :!: :lol: :?:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eXXit said:
Gunny the Gun said:
broke link
Tri again G! is workin fine otherwise do a net search, on Holland&Holland..You,ll find them,hang on U never heard of H&H Gunny :!: :lol: :?:
*sighs* another broke link :roll: are you trying to mess with me?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard of the before though, confusing name seeing as they are a company out of london

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I lived in Mississippi, my neighbor had a 12 ga. H&H that he bought back from Germany after WW-2 His job after the war was over to round up firearms. He went to a German doctor home and got his H&H 12 ga. He did not turned it in. Boy, that was a light and pretty gun. Inlade with silver and gold.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
walter in florida said:
When I lived in Mississippi, my neighbor had a 12 ga. H&H that he bought back from Germany after WW-2 His job after the war was over to round up firearms. He went to a German doctor home and got his H&H 12 ga. He did not turned it in. Boy, that was a light and pretty gun. Inlade with silver and gold.
Nice "walter" thats Bad arse!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts